Europa Universalis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Universalis

Are there are any fans of Europa Universalis, I enjoy this game,I've played the Campaign for the Dutch revolt and the American revolution.I played the both sides ofthese conflicts, and I was victorious.

Never played it, but I have been looking at it recently. Looks pretty interesting, I saw Steam has a demo, I might have to try it.
    ביוני אני עולה לישראל! ברוך השם! בקרוב אני אהיה חייל

Comment

Originally posted by Bowcaster View Post
      Never played it, but I have been looking at it recently. Looks pretty interesting, I saw Steam has a demo, I might have to try it.
      Europa Universalis is a grand strategy game where you need to balance the resources,diplomacy,stability,land and naval forces,economics and diplomacy,with achieving victory on the battlefield.For example I would achieve Scenario victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowcaster View Post
        The original Europa Universalis can be picked up for $2.95 from GamersGate. It's a bit long in the tooth, but the price is right. It may even get cheaper in the days ahead.

EU2 and EU3 are much more expensive, particularly a full collection of the latter since it is the most recent and has the most expansions. I would wait for a sale on them and buy them in a collection as that's the cheapest way to get the base game and all its add-ons.
        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

I'm much more exited for East vs West. A similar game (part of the Hearts of Iron series) from the same company, but taking place during the Cold War, which is for me a much more interesting time period. Paradox website says it's coming out Q2 2013.
          ביוני אני עולה לישראל! ברוך השם! בקרוב אני אהיה חייל

Comment

I haven't played in a while but I really enjoyed EU2.

EU3 looks like a piece of crap.

I would recommend For The Glory which is an updated EU2 with all the mods thrown in if you want to play with them.

Heres a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_Glory
            "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I so enjoy playing EU2,that I played it so much, that i needs to buy it again,because the cd broke down.I even took the role of the Prussians,Austrians and the Danes.

Comment

I haven't played in a while but I really enjoyed EU2.

EU3 looks like a piece of crap.

I would recommend For The Glory which is an updated EU2 with all the mods thrown in if you want to play with them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Berlin.1945
                  by casanova
                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                  Yesterday, 23:41
                • casanova
                  AW 169M
                  by casanova
                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                  Yesterday, 23:26
                • JBark
                  What changed?
                  by JBark
                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                  Yesterday, 18:54
                Working...
                X