Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free! 1 day premium account between August 12th and August 22nd, more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free! 1 day premium account between August 12th and August 22nd, more!

From the World of Tanks official site:

Surprise #1. Each player will receive one day premium account by activating the special promo code at any convenient day between 11:30 UTC August 12th and 11:00 UTC August 22nd!

Surprise #2. Starting from 11:30 UTC on August 12th and till 11:00 UTC, August 15th, all World of Tanks players will enjoy the following tempting bonuses:
    * 50% discount on slots. Fill the shed with new steel monsters!
    * 50% discount on additional equipment. Stock up to struggle nobly!
    * The exprerience for the first win of the day increases by 5 (!) times. Do not miss the epic chance to earn five times more!

Surprise #3. And starting from 11:30 UTC on August 12th and till 11:00 UTC, September 12th, all our tankers will taste the following bonuses:
    * 60% discount on all consumables purchased for gold: Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kits, Chocolate, Cases of Cola, Repair Kits, and etc... Pump your tanks up!
    * Save up to 58% on all premium shells!

Surprise #4. All players registered on the North American server before 23:59 UTC on August 12th, 2010, will get a premium account for a week as a bonus.

N.B. You can find your registration date in your forum profile. The registration time is displayed according to your local time zone.
    Last edited by Greybriar; 12 Aug 11, 16:37.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

I played at those times and never got five times the experince.

Are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dano View Post
      I played at those times and never got five times the experince.

How could you tell? Unlike the usual "Doubled" notation, the game does not advise you when you are given five times the experience. There is no notation at all about any bonus experience awarded when it is 5x what it normally is.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

When the World of Tanks 1st Anniversary surprises were offered, I had put back 3,500,000 credits. After I finished purchasing the equipment offered on sale for half price, I had spent nearly all of that. So I was dismayed when I read: "Players who have a KV-3 in their garage at the time of the revision will get a KV-3 in its new status with its existing module and research setup and its old crew. Additionally they will also get a T-150 with a stock setup, extra garage slot, and 100% crew." I had enough research points available to research the KV-3. But I did not have the 1,000,000 credits necessary to buy one and I wanted to be prepared to get the free KV-3 upgrade and that free T-150 tank. So...

Yesterday I took advantage of the free one day premium account offer. During the period of time I played I earned approximately 1,000,000 credits from the battles I fought in. That provided me with the necessary credits to purchase a KV-3 as well as upgrade the guns on my T1 Heavy, M4A3E8 Sherman, and GW Panther. Now I'm broke again.

My reason for posting this is to urge you to take advantage of the free one day premium account offer before it expires on August 22nd. There are only a few days left to do so.

Comment

Thanks Grey. You pointed out some interesting things I forgot about, such as the importance of having the KV3 sitting in your garage (and KV1 for that matter).
          Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

You're welcome, Brian.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X