Buying gold problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying gold problem

I was expecting a billing page that would allow me to easily use my debit card, instead I got a page with a list of banks and their hyperlinks. And Romanian banks are not listed. What am I supposed to do?

Go on vacation to Switzerland?

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      Go on vacation to Switzerland?

Pruitt
      Lol.

If that's the only option then their billing service is still in the stone age.

Comment

I can't stress this enough, but:
        Do not under any circumstance use the default web billing/Billing partner option. Never allow those bastards to get hold of you Email address or bank details.

Switch to the"pay span" option. under that you'll have all the normal options, such as paypal.
        Winnie says
        ---------------------------------
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          I can't stress this enough, but:
          Do not under any circumstance use the default web billing/Billing partner option. Never allow those bastards to get hold of you Email address or bank details.

Switch to the"pay span" option. under that you'll have all the normal options, such as paypal.

Many thanks! I didn't even realize what pay span was or that it was a clickable payment option. Now this is more like it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X