X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What just happened here...

What the.... how is this possible?
    Attached Files

What's the problem? As Arty you splash damaged allot of people but only did a couple of % of damage.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      What's the problem? As Arty you splash damaged allot of people but only did a couple of % of damage.
      0 credits? Killed 3, damaged 3.

Comment

Ahhh. Did you clip one of your own side with a splash damage?
        Winnie says
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

Ahhh. Did you clip one of your own side with a splash damage?
          Slightly. I wasn't even told during the battle (usually appears as red text in bottom-right corner).

And I got 25% penalty on my XP. You think that explains the 0 credits?

When you damage friendlies you still get x amount of credits and then some penalties. Here I got 0 credits from the get go. And we won the game too.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
            Slightly. I wasn't even told during the battle (usually appears as red text in bottom-right corner).

And I got 25% penalty on my XP. You think that explains the 0 credits?

When you damage friendlies you still get x amount of credits and then some penalties. Here I got 0 credits from the get go. And we won the game too.
            Its the most likely scenario. You get a negative number to your score if you damage a team mate. Obviously in this case your Income was less than the penalty.
            Winnie says

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

Its the most likely scenario. You get a negative number to your score if you damage a team mate. Obviously in this case your Income was less than the penalty.
              The problem is that I had no income. 0 credits. And the penalty to the credits was not even mentioned (I'll attach the image from the garage report).

Regarding the damage being higher than what I made. Impossible. I killed 3, damaged 3 and we won the game. I'd probably have to kill several teammates to offset that.

BTW, I did the same kind of splash damage with the Hummel in another game earlier now to test how this works and it gave me a penalty of 900 credits. Out of some 27,000 won. And I'd have to say I think I hurt him (the test-case teammate) worse than I did in this case.
              Attached Files

Comment

That happened to me once in my Hummel. Maybe it's got a thing against Hummels.
                "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X