Fadin's Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fadin's Medal

I wonder if anyone else here has this medal, because it sounds like a "rare" piece to have in one's collection.

Awarded for destroying the last enemy vehicle with the last shell remaining in the player's tank.

Sadly I don't remember with what tank I won it.

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
    I wonder if anyone else here has this medal, because it sounds like a "rare" piece to have in one's collection.

Awarded for destroying the last enemy vehicle with the last shell remaining in the player's tank.

Sadly I don't remember with what tank I won it.
    I won it with the Hummel back in Beta, but I've not been able to win it since then. It is very difficult to win in anything but artillery because you are unlikely to be where you need to be when the last man is found. And then you have to have only one shell left to kill that man. The Hummel is what people usually use to get this medal because it has so few shells anyway and in its tier is usually one-shot one-kill. That said, try as I might, I can't reclaim this medal. Congrats!
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Oh, I tracked it down in my statistics section... I won it with the Sturmpanzer II SPG.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X