No announcement yet.

Today has been a Good Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record win for me (and yes I'm still a bit buzzed from that, as I only had 4 shots left and just over a minute and was in a slow tank). 11 Kills.

Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Record win for me (and yes I'm still a bit buzzed from that, as I only had 4 shots left and just over a minute and was in a slow tank). 11 Kills.

Holy moly! Nice job!
      RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

What tank did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
          What tank did you use?
          Mini-maus (The Panzer 38H). Just before that one of the team mates asked "Is he that good, or are the enemy that bad?"
          My response was: "Yes"
          Winnie says
          ---------------------------------
          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
          Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Record win for me...11 Kills.
            Wow! The most kills I have ever had in a battle has been 7. Congratulations!
            "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Didn't get a screen cap and I didn't get any kills but I managed to win the game for my team as last tank standing.

On the Karelia map my little Pz38NA was feeling out of place in among the medium and heavy tanks. So it had to be scout mode.

Drove into the middle of the map and hid in a bush for a while to spot enemies. Only a couple came up the middle which my TD brethren quickly dispatched but on the flanks my team were fighting a losing battle.

Noticing this it was full speed to the enemy CP to cap it. Made it up there and thankfully they had nobody lying in ambush so I drove around the CP in a circle to avoid the falling arty shells and any tanks that rushed back to deal with me. Just over half way through the cap I was the last tank in the field but I managed to avoid getting hit.

An enemy SPG showed up but it was too late and the game was won. Enemy still had 5 tanks at the end.

Received the Invader medal and Kolobanov's medal.
              Last edited by Mackie; 21 Sep 11, 14:31.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X