Today has been a Good Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today has been a Good Day

Been playing with the M7 Priest over the last few days. Great fun. Great SPG.

Today I killed *three* nice tanks by direct fire. Four total kills in-game. And I was second into the cap zone.

Today was a nice day
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

I've started using the Hummel a few days ago and it was fun when I got 5 kills in one battle.

BTW, M7 Priests are on my menu. Counter-battery fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post

I've started using the Hummel a few days ago and it was fun when I got 5 kills in one battle.

BTW, M7 Priests are on my menu. Counter-battery fire.
      Heh. Nice.

I wrote a little summary about them here: http://www.armchairgeneral.com/strat...f-a-priest.htm
      RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
        Heh. Nice.

I wrote a little summary about them here: http://www.armchairgeneral.com/strat...f-a-priest.htm
        Wow, you drove around in the IS-7?
        I'm currently 10,000 XP and some 1,000,000$ away from an IS. Sigh.

Comment

Wow, you drove around in the IS-7?
          I'm currently 10,000 XP and some 1,000,000$ away from an IS. Sigh.
          Yeah, but I'm cheating a bit. I have a press account with tons of gold and XP so I can build any model I want (and a bunch of them). It gives me the option of trying the big stuff as well as the little stuff. I built the big tanks first, then decided to drop down to the Priest.

Now I'm playing with the M41. Its 155 howitzer can reach the entire map, but in a way it's less fun. I like the Priest and how it has to struggle to inch up to the front line to get in range and still stay out of sight. It's a bigger challenge to play.

Comment

....I'm currently 10,000 XP and some 1,000,000$ away from an IS. Sigh.
            I am currently about 2,000,000 credits away from a JagdPz IV and a GW Panther; more than that for a Tiger II and a Panther.
            "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Today was a nice day
              There's always one
              Winnie says
              ---------------------------------
              "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
              Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                Nice. Five is always a great day

Comment

Nice. Five is always a great day
                  5 is my best score.
                  Winnie says
                  ---------------------------------
                  "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                  Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                    5 is my best score.
                    My best score so far is 6 with the Grille, the KV and the KV-3. 6-6-6.

Comment

IIRC the highest number of kills I've had in a battle so far has been 6 with my Hummel...and the next battle I couldn't get a single hit.
                      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

today was a good day.

Playing with my T-2 medium. Was grinding for the high tier radio.

3 of my teamates went up the middle (got destroyed near instantly)

so it was 3 vs 7 and i was sure we were about to get served...

Got 5 kills ( i took the final guy down to 6% and then a teamate dealt the final blow..)
                        Attached Files
                        God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

Originally posted by Jay217 View Post
                          today was a good day.

Playing with my T-2 medium. Was grinding for the high tier radio.

3 of my teamates went up the middle (got destroyed near instantly)

so it was 3 vs 7 and i was sure we were about to get served...

Got 5 kills ( i took the final guy down to 6% and then a teamate dealt the final blow..)
                          Awesome. It's days like that that make WoT great.

Comment

Feel like an addicted psycopath now. i raised my bar from 5 kills to 7.

This battle i felt bad i was in a BT-2 and the enemy has almost all tier 1 tanks except for one PzKp(f) (which i killed without him even shooting one shell at me...)

I just enjoy the constant high pace of low tier battles. Nothing like you fighting a Ltraktor with 3 hit points.
                            Attached Files
                            God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

Yesterday I was using my Panther II on the Erlenberg map. When I checked the list of enemy vehicles I saw that the only SPG he had was the GW Tiger. Our side had started on the western part of the map, so I headed east across the southernmost bridge, angled up to the northeast across the bottom half of the field beyond, and climbed the ridge at about its center in its lowest point. Then I headed north along the road and almost immediately spotted the GW Tiger. I was taking a lot of damage--there were eight tanks nearby--and I knew I wouldn't last long. I got one shot at the GW Tiger followed up with my Panther II ramming it. The GW Tiger was destroyed as was my tank almost immediately afterward.

Post Mortem Report: 1 Tank Killed and 9 Tanks detected.

My team thanked me for destroying the GW Tiger and called me a living god. That really made my day!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X