New Tank Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tank Trees

This is pretty cool. They have come out with a more complete version of what the 3 primary tank trees are going to look like. Each one is fleshed out in more detail, which means much more variety on the battlefield and in your garage.

http://game.worldoftanks.com/news/fu...d-and-improved

Also, eventually they plan on implementing French, Italian, and Japanese tech trees (so I've heard) and before you scoff at the notion keep in mind that for the most part you fight levels of tanks equal to yours...so you won't have a Semovente up against a SU-152 LOL.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Cool. Thanks for sharing.
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Jim. We need you in AOD. See other thread in Wot forum.

Comment

Did they un-nerf self-propelled guns? Artillery has been nerfed so badly I am about to quit using my Hummel. And it costs me more for artillery ammunition than I receive as a reward for participating in a battle.
        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

The new trees won't be out for a while as best anyone knows.

I haven't made it back into my Hummel, which I think was a fantastic SPG during the beta period. I'm working my way through the Grille now which I find to be pretty good with the big gun on it. I hope to be back in the Hummel in a week or two.

Comment

No British tanks?
            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
              No British tanks?
              There is a "In development Pre-Alpha British" tank tree. However its back of beer mat stuff, and utterly silly.

I went out and brought the Soviet Churchill and am planning on Re-skinning it to a proper tank.
              When I get the chance I'm going to try using a Normal_Map.DDS file to raise surface of the tank, so it looks like its got track links on it. I'll also need to tweak the Normal map as the Churchill model is slightly inaccurate, in that its missing the armoured grill covers over the side intakes, and there's no sign of the Grills themselves.

You can also buy RAM II's, Matilda's and Valentines, but they're all Lend Lease ones.
              Winnie says
              ---------------------------------
              "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
              Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X