No announcement yet.

World of tanks MMORPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news, you only get the beta reward tank M4A1E2 if you meet these requirements as per Overlord on the official forums:
    - regsitration prior to 0:00 UTC 27 January 2011, i.e. CBT member status
    - 1.000 or more battles participated (see your profile to get the exact number)

Comment

That's Fked up! I say that if you get the game before it goes live you get to keep all of your gold, or half of your gold and half of your credits or something like that. Otherwise it would have been for nothing at all in the longrun, to play before it was live.
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Is World of Tanks fun? I just though I'd ask while I was waiting for it to install on my computer (which is going to take like 4 hours) so that's sorta' why I waited this long to do it.

Comment

I installed it, then it wouldnt let me play Tunsia all over again Mb lol.

Comment

Wow that REALLY sucks Paul. Is it just your computer that's out of date or something? Or is your computer not functioning properly?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mauser View Post
              I installed it, then it wouldnt let me play Tunsia all over again Mb lol.
              Tunisa is different from WoT.
              In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
              - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by MB333 View Post
                Is World of Tanks fun? I just though I'd ask while I was waiting for it to install on my computer (which is going to take like 4 hours) so that's sorta' why I waited this long to do it.
                Yeah it's fun but wait until it goes live. Once it goes live all beta people will get wiped-even our gold and credits. I think we should keep at least some, since we are beta testers.

But yeah wait a week or so-I think it's live around the end of next week.
                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Ok, cool! thanks for answering the post! I think i'll just download it tommorow so I don't have a huge like 10 hour download somtime next week, because the live version might have some more improvements (who knows?).

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
                    Tunisa is different from WoT.
                    Oh really, I just learn something today!

Comment

Tunisia is made and put out by Kuma, who is different from the WoT producers.

Comment

Speaking of Kuma and WoT at the same time...

Don't you think WoT needs more modes? Maybe with the live version there'll be more modes (CTF, free for all, to name a couple), but still, TDM isn't always what I dig.

I think it'd be awesome to have some type of "Infantry Support" game mode where each team has about a platoon (say 3-4 squads) of NPCs and they have to get to the enemy flag without getting killed, and with tank support. It would take lots of work to make the NPCs smart enough, likely, but I would like it nonetheless.

I know some FPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms has a game mode where you're infantry and you have to move a tank through a town...so it could be vice versa in WoT. Which would mean doing it on maps like Himmelsdorf, Pagorki, maybe Ruinsburg, and Ensk-the urban areas (Pagorki does have the village) would be way more feasible-infantry trying to run through SPG fire on Malinovka wouldn't be realistic.

So, if they were to embark upon that crusade, would you guys like it?

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                          Speaking of Kuma and WoT at the same time...

Don't you think WoT needs more modes? Maybe with the live version there'll be more modes (CTF, free for all, to name a couple), but still, TDM isn't always what I dig.

I think it'd be awesome to have some type of "Infantry Support" game mode where each team has about a platoon (say 3-4 squads) of NPCs and they have to get to the enemy flag without getting killed, and with tank support. It would take lots of work to make the NPCs smart enough, likely, but I would like it nonetheless.

I know some FPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms has a game mode where you're infantry and you have to move a tank through a town...so it could be vice versa in WoT. Which would mean doing it on maps like Himmelsdorf, Pagorki, maybe Ruinsburg, and Ensk-the urban areas (Pagorki does have the village) would be way more feasible-infantry trying to run through SPG fire on Malinovka wouldn't be realistic.

So, if they were to embark upon that crusade, would you guys like it?
                          Maybe. I don't play FPS or Tanks games. I usually like flight sims.

Comment

Maybe. I don't play FPS or Tanks games. I usually like flight sims.
                            All the flight sims I have won't work on my computer I have now and new ones like X are too big for my computer

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                              All the flight sims I have won't work on my computer I have now and new ones like X are too big for my computer
                              Which ones do you have?

What do you mean to big for your computer? Not a good enough graphics card or something like that?

Comment

Which ones do you have?

What do you mean to big for your computer? Not a good enough graphics card or something like that?
                                I had Combat Flight Sim Europe/Pacific, and Blazing Angels. The first two are old, and Blazing Angels doesn't work on Vista, I think, although I played the game about twice through when I had XP. I also have Il-2 Sturmovik, but I'm pretty sure that's an XP game too.

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X