No announcement yet.

World of tanks MMORPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play almost every day. My name in game is Vuvuzela_Salesman.

I am working on leveling my Tiger I and VK 3001 P. I want to get a Tiger II and Panther.

I would love to play with some of you - send me a message and we can form a platoon!

Comment

I haven't had much chance to look at WoT. Can you share a bit about how the game works?
      RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

You control and individual vehicle (such as tank, SPG or tank destroyer) in a battle of 15 v 15. After battle you need to spend credits to repair your tank and buy ammo.

As you battle you earn EXP and credits. you use EXP to unluck equipment upgrades, such as guns, turrets, radios, engines and suspension. Then after you unlock it you buy the item with credits.

You progress up a tree of either light, medium or heavy tanks or SPGs and tank destroyers.

Comment

I'm boxtosser in game.

Tanks:
          T-34
          T-34/85
          H-35
          Pz38(t)
          Leopard
          PzIII
          VK3002DB
          Tiger I
          StuG

Comment

PanzerschreckLeopard.

107mm gunned KV-2

Panzer II (Don't expect me to play much German til at Pz III/IV or higher.)
            "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

I'm an SPG *****.

What is up with the wespe being better than the grille?

In every respect!
              Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Also, don't expect me to play much at all til I get a better comp--it takes so long to load in that by the time I enter battle, half the time I'm already dead. Also, the ground is invisible.
                Last edited by Cougar1; 31 Oct 10, 16:18.
                "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

I'm having a blast with the game, though due to work I can't level very quickly. Currently I'm using the VK3001(P) with the 75mm L70 (not too shabby after putting up with lower calibres throughout the earlier tanks against IS-4s and the like) and the Stug III (same gun). Shooting for the Panther and the Jagdpanther. Coincidentally, my in-game tag is "Phobos".

Comment

I'm also in there.

Handle is Deth, and I'm working on my T34-85, and trying to get up to a Hummel. Also had a blast with the M3 (transfer of XP from this tank to free experience really made advancing faster, but it ate all my gold!)
                    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I started working up to Hummel too, I hear it's a great moneymaker. I'm trying to grind up to the Panther and Jagdpanther and they are EXPENSIVE, along with the modules I need for the tanks I want to keep, and I've heard people making 20-30K profit in a Hummel.

I have that Hotchkiss premium tank and that thing is ridiculously OP for it's tier, great for farming XP. My StuG is elite too with a 90%-ish crew and it rakes in some good cash.

I can't stand the T-34/85 stock, it's slow (working toward engine upgrade, hope it helps) and the first 85mm gun can't seem to hit anything or cause damage when it does, but I loved my T-34/76.

Phobos - the 75L70 is a great gun..accurate and fast ROF, esp. with a good crew. Just wait til you get to play with the 88L71, though...

Comment

Yes, that is one of my great debates. do y'all prefer the long 75 or the short 88? DPM and avg. pentration is the same for both but I like the 75 better because it has a higher ROF.

of course the long 88 is much better than both.

Comment

I prefer 75...more accurate and higher ROF means you take more shots and more of them hit.

Comment

Agreed on the 75... Wiping them out before they can kill you is always a good thing.
                            "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

what do y'all think of the american tanks?

i have a love/hate attitude with the M3 lee. it is pretty terrible if you end up in a high-tier game but if you are in a low-tier game it's pretty good. Its like a huge tank destroyer. the 75mm is pretty fast and powerful, expecially with HE.

it should be pretty interesting when they add functionality to the turret gun - the same for the Char b2.

Comment

Generally, compared to the equivalent German/Soviet tanks, they are laughably inferior. With a VK3002(DB) I have zero difficulties against the medium line of American tanks, or with any of the heavy tanks up through the M6 (whereas the Russian/German tanks in this same group can pose a serious threat). This changes drastically whenever you start putting up with the T29 heavy tanks and above. Though I can damage a T29 from the side/rear, I cannot recall ever achieving any form of penetration with a long 75mm or short 88mm against a T-32, T-34, or T-30, no matter the angle of attack. Add to this the fact that for tanks of their size they are quite nimble, and tend to have a beastly gun, and you have a nasty combination. Frankly, I have seen a team with one or two T-32s/T-34s wipe a map full of IS-7/Maus/Jagdtiger vehicles.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X