Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of tanks MMORPG

Peers!

Searched through youtube and found a teaser of a new mmorpg about tanks. It's called World of Tanks. Here's the link for youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax2ilBa4Oiw and also some pics from the ifficial website http://worldoftanks.com/gallery/screenshots/1 Looks like it will be mmo about tank battles... Any ideas?

The screenshots carefully avoid showing any UI element that would allow any conclusions about actual gameplay.

Comment

But the game description and rather active official forum confirm the Flipflap's opinion: it's really going to be an MMO tank project and from all appearances of rather high level.

Comment

There's a a gameplay video somewhere on youtube...

Comment

There's a Promo site:

http://www.worldoftanks.com/
          BoRG
          "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

German tanks tree is available at the official website http://worldoftanks.com/gallery/art/1

Comment

And American as well.

Comment

Mates, soon we will have JermeyTay among us such as you might liaise the particulars of this game.

Jeremy is a Community Manager for Wargaming.net. He has respectfully requested the opportunity to open an official thread for this game in our community & we are in full agreement that his support is most welcome. He seeks to offer up answers & any support that they might offer for those interested & involved with World of Tanks which is - as you have rightly surmised - dedicated to online tank warfare.

Once he has opened his Official World of Tanks thread, please give him a proper ACG welcome & then feel free & fully welcome to partake of the opportunity this provides at your leisure.

Thanx, All!

Wes
                On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                  Mates, soon we will have JermeyTay among us such as you might liaise the particulars of this game.

Jeremy is a Community Manager for Wargaming.net. He has respectfully requested the opportunity to open an official thread for this game in our community & we are in full agreement that his support is most welcome. He seeks to offer up answers & any support that they might offer for those interested & involved with World of Tanks which is - as you have rightly surmised - dedicated to online tank warfare.

Once he has opened his Official World of Tanks thread, please give him a proper ACG welcome & then feel free & fully welcome to partake of the opportunity this provides at your leisure.

Thanx, All!

Wes
                  Excellent! Great marketing Admiral. I am all over this game! You can see me in a sherman

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post

Thanx, All!

Wes

Will DO! Looking forward to the thread, as well as the game.
                    BoRG
                    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

And while we are all waiting, here is the Wargaming.net Technical Director's interview about the coming game: http://www.massively.com/2010/03/22/...-mike-zhivets/

Comment

I'm not really a fan of MMO's so i doubt i'll be playing this when it's released, but it's deffinately a nice change from all the fantasy-world MMO games they keep pumping out.
                        I found a gameplay vid and in case others haven't seen it i thought i should post it here. (view from site or download)
                        http://games.on.net/file/33540/World...meplay_Trailer
                        "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
                        - Major General Freddie de Guingand, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-force Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944.

Comment

I'm playing the Beta now, it is pretty good.

Comment

Tank-Destroyers rock your socks off
                            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Nice Find. xD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X