Free WWII MMO game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free WWII MMO game

Are there any because I don't really want to pay for a MMO and would prefer to find a free one.

I know only about War of Supremacy, but people say it is boring. Anyway, you should try it out.

Of course, there is CoD, one of the greatest FPS ever, it is awesome in multiplayer(if you haven't you HAVE to try it out).

Hope it helps.

Greets,
    Delboy

P.S. in case that you don't want to buy CoD there are alternative methods which I, officially, disapprove.
    Last edited by delboy; 13 Sep 08, 14:42.
    "All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers ... Each one owes infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in which he was born." - Francois Fenelon

Comment

I dont know of any but COD 1 and 2 are both very good fps games

Comment

thanks I will check out War of Supremacy

Comment

Their used to be something called WWII Online not sure if its still around.

Comment

http://www.supremacy1914.com/

Comment

Re

I don't like any of these games and I'm still looking for a better one

-Mike
              Free Online Games

Comment

Day of Defeat is pretty fun

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                  Their used to be something called WWII Online not sure if its still around.
                  It is and it's hard but it's fun but you have to pay for it.
                  2013 I'm going into West Point if it kills me. 2017 (or 2012 depending on West Point) I'm joining the Airborne if it kills me and it actually might.

Comment

Try navyfield
                    Are we there yet?

Comment

How good is Supremacy 1914? It looks like a Diplomacy rip-off to me.

Horrido!

~TS

Comment

Originally posted by TS_Allen View Post
                        How good is Supremacy 1914? It looks like a Diplomacy rip-off to me.

Horrido!

~TS
                        It isn't as good as Diplomacy, it is extremely boring and hard to find people to hang with the game.

I am in a game now as England and I just conquered Belgum, and no one else declared war on me.

Austria Hungary went to war and has conquered Germany and part of France.
                        Turkey has taken over the entire Balkans.

I can't tell you how many different leaders those countries have had, since people drop out and new people take over for a few days and then leave.

You never know what a country is going to do because there is no stability.

I finally quit.

Comment

nope i have not heard of ant ww2 mmo
                          Oh Sure The Old Man's Off His Rocker If Grampa Says He's Dead He Must Be Alive
                          Grampa Simpson

Comment

i got a good one its call red orchestra its base on the russain front in ww2 but u can get mods of it that take place else where.

but u have to buy it from a shop or online but its realy cheap from steamworks.com

oh and its very realistic so that makes it a bit harder
                            Last edited by AndyMay96; 12 Jan 10, 04:54.

Comment

Hi,

our game, Hours of War, is in open beta and it is free to play (we also have Premium version).

The game is WWII war strategy game, playable on browser (runs on Flash player), no downloads needed.

It's turn/tick based (tick changes every 60 seconds) hex game, and right now each player commands one battalion, 3 to 7 units.

For free, at this moment, there are 2 scenarios, Carentan and Martlet. Currently there are 25 to 60 player positions in each scenario, and we will be releasing bigger ones in the future, first up to 250 players, and later on even couple of thousand players.

One needs to register in order to play for free.

The address:
                              http://www.hoursofwar.com

Cheers,
                              Miikka

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X