X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury Tank can be purchase for WOTs

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/10/08/f...-shop-package/

Buy or not buy?

Also using your E8 from now until new tuesday could get you tickets to the movie
    Are we there yet?

You like having a Rembrandt or Picasso on your wall and want to pay for that, go for it. I think you can find something better to do with $30...

Comment

I advise you not to buy any premium tank in WoT until the game designers stop messing with the tanks' characteristics in their updates. I bought a Lowe and Type-59 in WoT back in 2011-2012 and after a few months the developers turned them to crap.

Comment

Not buying into the Fury. I already have the E8 and find it mediocre compared to Cromwell and VK30.02M. Mabie in 2 years time it will be quite a novelty to see one on the battlefield like the PxIV Hydra.
        I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those little red knives.
        ~Billy Connolly

Comment

Well the Premium "Fury" version has benefits over the standard E8, the stowage and logs strapped to the sides act as spaced armour, and they've improved the upper glassis by adding a plate. Not worth $30 imho, but that's just me.
          BoRG
          "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Given the way the game scenarios work the Jumbo Sherman is a better deal and can be gotten for "free" within the game.
            This is because the game favors armor and big guns over other vehicle assets. Speed is only useful for scouting in some cases but usually just results in the early destruction of the vehicle.
            A big gun on a poorly armored vehicle will work some times when the map supports long range fire but that is usually the exception rather than the rule.

Given that the typical game map is roughly 30 to 60% unplayable surface and that most maps channel attacks into nearly head on shooting matches at relatively short ranges the only thing that consistently works is a big gun on heavy armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
              Well the Premium "Fury" version has benefits over the standard E8, the stowage and logs strapped to the sides act as spaced armour, and they've improved the upper glassis by adding a plate. Not worth $30 imho, but that's just me.
              Wargaming stated that the stowage and logs do not act as spaced armor on the Fury, not sure where you got your info.
              I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those little red knives.
              ~Billy Connolly

Comment

War Thunder > WOT

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                  War Thunder > WOT
                  No, War Thunder is a different game than WoT (World of Tanks).
                  ~Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySideburns View Post
                    Originally posted by Charger View Post
                    War Thunder > WOT
                    No, War Thunder is a different game than WoT (World of Tanks).
                    The symbol > indicates Greater Than. Charger was just expressing his opinion that War Thunder is better than World of Tanks.

As for me, I haven't played World of Tanks in quite some time so I won't be purchasing a Fury or any other premium tank.
                    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X