WoT replacement???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoT replacement???

looking for a WoT replacement... a week after 9.0 and I still can't play... if anyone knows of ANYTHING similar, for tanks, not aircraft, I'm interested... I'll check back tomorrow night, this site won't open at work...

There is Battle Supremacy, works on Mac and IOS 7.
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

War Thunder.
      A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Play standard graphics until all the bugs work out. I have not had one crash yet
        Are we there yet?

Comment

Oh forgot to add no MODS either
          Are we there yet?

Comment

The latest fix seems have helped me. I was getting a lot of crashes until they put out that fix for 9.0.
            Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I am still going to stick with standard for another couple weeks. To make sure there is no more issues. Again no crashes at all even running my hellcat and m103 with would crash to desktop running them
              Are we there yet?

Comment

War Thunder Ground Forces just went into Open Beta yesterday, so I'm thinking it might make a good replacememnt. (http://warthunder.com/en) @OP, I too cannot play since 9.0 even though my old 8800 GTX should work fine on low settings.

I left War thunder client to download last night before bed so I should be able to give it a try tonight. Frankly I'm not looking forward to another tank game learning curve but I must have my fix od pixelated tanks.
                I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those little red knives.
                ~Billy Connolly

Comment

I have a lot of time invested in WOT so no switch for me. Also heard the controls for war thunder suck on the tank side. Let us know.
                  Are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dano View Post
                    I have a lot of time invested in WOT so no switch for me. Also heard the controls for war thunder suck on the tank side. Let us know.
                    Play both? I do.

War thunder GF in simulator mode is several billion times better than WOT.
                    Winnie says
                    ---------------------------------
                    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      Play both? I do.

War Thunder is also not run by a pack of morons called Wargaming.
                      A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                        Play both? I do.

Even in arcade mode WTGF is better than WoT by a mile. I can't believe the details they went into on how the tanks handle and shoot.
                        BoRG
                        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X