300 Gold for changing your World of Tanks password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Gold for changing your World of Tanks password

Wargaming.net is having a Change Your Password Event: "In order to improve security due to recent events and to maintain account integrity for all of our players, Wargaming is supplying a one-time installment of 300 gold to each player that successfully updates their account password...."

At least 300 gold will buy a new garage slot (two if they are on sale).
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

I did that a couple other times they offered this. Never saw the gold.

I'm not playing, but I'll probably go try this and see if I finally get paid. Maybe one day if I start playing again I could use the gold.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

...ok, now you've done it.

I'm going to download WoT WoP, and wait to jump into the beta for WoWarships.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I am happy to hear you took advantage of the 300 gold offer before it expired.

Have fun!
        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X