The EU competition fixing drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EU competition fixing drama

Dunno if you blokes on the NA forums have picked up on it, but there's major drama's developing on the EU forums.

Its providing a nice light read at work today.

A poster has come out with allegations (supported by Evidence) about some goings on at the WOT EU office reguarding competition fixing. And promptly got banned for disclosing personal details about a WG.net employee.

Anyway its turning into a soap opera.

Edit:
    The EU office just slammed a lock on all contests...
    http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...events-freeze/

Edit 2:
    The plot thickens!
    Last edited by Listy; 05 Jan 13, 08:46.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Yeah, that's interesting. Wonder how it's going to play out.

The comparison to Julien Assange, Nobel and King, JR made me chuckle. Fools.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

We just have to deal with really awful moderation and the Devs not listening to intelligent players about how to improve their game.

Wargaming employees are incredibly stupid life forms.
      A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
        Yeah, that's interesting. Wonder how it's going to play out.
        Well as of yesterday the Vice president of WG.EU phoned up the whistleblower and got all the evidence and has said there will be an investigation.

Equally he over-rulled the ban and got the guy's accounts back.

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
        Wargaming employees are incredibly stupid life forms.
        I know several of the WG.EU people and thats nothing like the case. At least two (of the 4 I've met) would fit in here perfectly.
        Last edited by Listy; 06 Jan 13, 00:48.
        Winnie says
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

And today the plot coninues to stew over:

A poster was running his mouth off last night siding with this woman who was rigging the competitions, and currying favor with her WG bosses, what she was doing to curry favor is up for debate!
          Anyway, this Sahu poster let slip many things that he shouldn't have, and one of them was that she had "gave them" approx. 33K in money, rigged competitons I would assume.
          If you go back though this thread, he has tried to delete many of his remarks trying to defend her, but he was quoted before he could edit them out. He is not very bright, and it seems he has left her out to dry, unintentionally!!!
          Now one would note this claim was unsupported by evidence.
          Winnie says

It was an Accident."
          Herr Flick.

Comment

As part of the NA servers, I can only watch this and chuckle...being entertained.

However, that leads me to believe: what might be happening in other servers beside the EU? Corruption like this can't really just be confined to one area, can it?

Maybe the investigations will reveal other problems. Either way, unless it ends up affecting me personally, I'll keep reading, keep being entertained, and keep having fun playing the game.
            Last edited by Hida Akechi; 06 Jan 13, 17:09.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Ta for posting this. Play on the NA server so would never have noticed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                I know several of the WG.EU people and thats nothing like the case. At least two (of the 4 I've met) would fit in here perfectly.
                The vast majority of our mods are awful. Our Forums have by far the worse moderation I've ever seen. A stark contrast to ACG, which indisputably has the best moderation on the internet.
                A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
                  The vast majority of our mods are awful. Our Forums have by far the worse moderation I've ever seen. A stark contrast to ACG, which indisputably has the best moderation on the internet.

Oddly our mods seem to do ok. However you have your own pet Dev to answer questions. We're just ignored and don't get any news. The only sources of infomation for us are the US, RU forums, and a ocuple of websites.
                  Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                  Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                    Oddly our mods seem to do ok. However you have your own pet Dev to answer questions. We're just ignored and don't get any news. The only sources of infomation for us are the US, RU forums, and a ocuple of websites.
                    Yeah the inner circle of the CoAF has pretty good access to the Devs, and one of our allied clans is in that inner circle so I hear a lot of stuff from one their DCs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X