Who wants the bonus cd/serial key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants the bonus cd/serial key?

I got the CD for ACG subscriptions, I don't play WoT anymore since they switched to the new system.

I noticed some people here are really after it, I don't have a problem giving it away but I'd rather give it to a dedicated ACG'er that happens to play the game (that might not feel comfortable "hunting"/"begging" for it) rather than for random players that registered to ACG just to get the key. I'm sorry but that's just my point of view...

So if you're an ACG WoT player and want the key/cd let me know here or by PM, if no one request it- I'll give it to one of the new guys that signed up for it.

I still play every so often, nice to jump into and get a game going in 10 mins if I don't have time for anything else.

Not desperate for it though. I'd appreciate it if you don't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie View Post
      I still play every so often, nice to jump into and get a game going in 10 mins if I don't have time for anything else.

Not desperate for it though. I'd appreciate it if you don't want it.
      For you mate? always

Only the key or the cd too?

Comment

What CD? WoT is now coming out on CD too?

edit - d'oh! never mind, I've just read Siberian HEAT's thread, all clear now.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
          For you mate? always

Only the key or the cd too?
          Just the key is fine. Thanks.

Comment

I could realy use the WOT cd key...I dont have the game

Comment

Originally posted by yanchi View Post
              I could realy use the WOT cd key...I dont have the game
              You don't need a key to play the game. You can download the complete game for free at www.worldoftanks.com. It is a couple gigs though, so hope you have broadband!
              Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Hello! I could use the key all right, if someone would care to share! Thanks!

Comment

Hey there!

I would love a code if someone happens to have a spare. I love the game and play it quite a bit. I would put it to good use. Thanks,
                  Dylan

Comment

I have already ise the 1 I got to start playing. But if somebody has another 1 available for me I'd love to get it. Trying to give my boy a good reason to start playing with me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X