Armchair General Subscribers - WOT Bonus Disc with goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armchair General Subscribers - WOT Bonus Disc with goodies

I just mentioned this up in the main ACG mag forum, but as subscribers will have noticed by now the new issue of ACG has a bonus disc for WOT included inside the poly-bag. Not only is this a nice way for new players to learn about the game, but the promo code also works for existing players. It yields;

-Free month of premium
    -750 gold
    -free tank, PzKpfw 38H735(f)
    -extra garage slot for free tank

I had let my premium run out a couple months ago, so this will be a nice little kick start heading into the cold of winter!

Happy Hunting!
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

How long will this go on? If I sign up now will my first issue have this?
    Are we there yet?

Comment

The answer is that you "should" get it, if you sign up soon. We ship the current issue throughout the 2 months it is on the newsstand, so you should get this particular issue as your first.

That said, if you subscribe to our magazine and you don't get this special offer, I will ensure that you get a copy of the promo disc anyway. If you take the time and effort to subscribe to Armchair General because you want to support one of our advertisers, it is the least I can do for you to say thanks.

Besides Dano, if anyone else would like to subscribe and get this special offer, just send me a private message once you have subscribed - and then let me know if you get the January 2012 issue or not and I'll take care of you by sending the disc if you don't.

Thanks for your support!

Brian
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Thanks. I was a subscriber before but have moved around recently. So I hope I get the bonus disk as I am going to sign up for an early Birthday gift. Sunday the 20th I am 45!
        Are we there yet?

Comment

Saw the promotion on MMO.com and did some research. I love the idea of your magazine and I am signing up right now. I already play WoTs and the bonuses are great!! I would actually say though, I would have subscribed anyway!!! Look forward to being part of the community here!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X