A fun game to try out......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fun game to try out......

This probably isn't the right place for this post......but I couldn't really find anywhere better suited for it. so anyway.......there's this pretty fun game that I like to play (it has WWII based things in it so that's why I decided to put it here) it's called World of Tanks. It recently won the EGA (Best European Online Game) so it's a pretty well established game. It's fun mostly tank on tank (some tank destroyers and artillery pieces thrown into the mix too however...) and it's pretty fun with a good community; so anyone who thinks they would like this game please check it out, and give me a PM if you feel like joining this clan I'm in called WKC (I realize that I'm promoting my clan, but check it out even if you don't want to join my clan.). Also, the same developers are coming out with World of Warplanes which will obviously be warplanes fighting against each other, so just check it out :P.

There's a gaming sector you know, and the members of this forum are very familiar with WoT. There have been several threads on the game.
    A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by MB333 View Post
      It recently won the EGA (Best European Online Game) [...]
      Might want to check out which company sponsor's the EGA.
      Winnie says
      ---------------------------------
      "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
      Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
        There's a gaming sector you know, and the members of this forum are very familiar with WoT. There have been several threads on the game.
        I did not know that, but thanks for the info, I must have skipped it while looking around for it. And that's good, It's a pretty fun game so....yah.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          Might want to check out which company sponsor's the EGA.
          I checked the sponsors and EA is sponsoring, Nintendo, Rising star, and a few others.....

Comment

This probably isn't the right place for this post......but I couldn't really find anywhere better suited for it. so anyway.......there's this pretty fun game that I like to play (it has WWII based things in it so that's why I decided to put it here) it's called World of Tanks. It recently won the EGA (Best European Online Game) so it's a pretty well established game. It's fun mostly tank on tank (some tank destroyers and artillery pieces thrown into the mix too however...) and it's pretty fun with a good community; so anyone who thinks they would like this game please check it out, and give me a PM if you feel like joining this clan I'm in called WKC (I realize that I'm promoting my clan, but check it out even if you don't want to join my clan.). Also, the same developers are coming out with World of Warplanes which will obviously be warplanes fighting against each other, so just check it out :P.
            Hi MB333,

We have a number of guys here who play World of Tanks. Just keep posting about it and I'm sure you'll get a conversation going.
            RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
              Hi MB333,

We have a number of guys here who play World of Tanks. Just keep posting about it and I'm sure you'll get a conversation going.
              Ok, cool.

Comment

I checked the sponsors and EA is sponsoring, Nintendo, Rising star, and a few others.....
                One of those is Wargaming.net, the producers of WOT.
                Winnie says
                ---------------------------------
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  One of those is Wargaming.net, the producers of WOT.
                  Well either way I think it's a pretty cool game; Even if Wargaming.net did buy their award.

Comment

Well either way I think it's a pretty cool game; Even if Wargaming.net did buy their award.
                    It is a good game. We've posted a number of articles about it on the front page if you're interested in digging into some of the strategies behind it.
                    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
                      It is a good game. We've posted a number of articles about it on the front page if you're interested in digging into some of the strategies behind it.
                      Alright, cool I'll probably just have to do that . Of course I have my own stratagy (and that stratagy includes winning lolz) but it's always helpful to see what other people are doing :P.
                      Last edited by MB333; 21 Aug 11, 22:52.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X