Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LongBlade
    replied
    Well, it's different alright. Still, I know there are some MMO fans out there, and my mission here is to increase coverage of gaming, so I'll be posting more stuff like this from time to time. What you do with it is up to you, but at least you'll be in the loop

Also, right now we can't directly host videos, so periodically I'll be posting links to them in the forums. Eventually I hope to be able to host them on the front page, but I have no idea where that sits in the tech queue.

Leave a comment:

• Kahless
    replied
    I'm afraid they lost me as soon as they showed characters running around wielding giant swords and other oversized weapons. I have no desire to play a JRPG-style MMO.

Leave a comment:

• LongBlade
    started a topic New Tera Video

New Tera Video

I don't have the ability to host videos (yet) in our news, so I'm posting this here.

Bluehole Studios has just released a new video of its upcoming MMO, Tera.

Tera is being touted as the first "action MMO". I'm not quite sure what that means, but it sounds good.

This video trailer is fairly long, and has several "Hi-YA" type yelps, but it's probably worth watching just for the chainmail bikinis

Now, let's see if I can get this embed code to work properly...

Nope, that didn't work.

OK, here's the link to the media page, the new video is at the bottom left of the page.

http://www.tera-online.com/content/media

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X