Using Battleground Europe for World of Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Battleground Europe for World of Tanks

I just participated in a "realism event" on the MMO Battleground Europe last weekend. It was only tanks and nothing but tanks. It was a blast! No planes, no sappers, not anti tank guns, no squishies...heaven.

The best part about Battleground Europe compared to World of Tanks is the fact that it's first person and of course the map is huge. I just can't seem to get into anything but a 1st person shooter when it involves tanks or planes. Nothing like getting that Tiger's butt in your sights with an M4a1 76 or a Churchill Mark VII at 500 meters and watch the turret pop.

Anyway I'm going to bug the Rats to explore the possibility of opening a practice server on a regular basis for just tanks. I think it would be a real fun time.
    www.wwiii1946.blogspot.com
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

All tank games can be a lot of fun in FPS games. Red Orchestra has some maps that are essentially tank-only, too. It's a hoot.

Glad you're enjoying Battleground Europe. How's your WWIII mod coming along?
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

I ran into a snag and I'm waiting for some assitance from the developer. Usually they've been pretty good about it but not this time.
      www.wwiii1946.blogspot.com
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Comment

Red orchestra tanking is amazing! when you get in that tiger.... nothing can stop u! same with the josef stalin II
        "Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
        - Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X