Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best games I have ever played!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The best games I have ever played!

    http://www.wargames2.net/GameIndex.aspx?RefID=78583

    The best, I swear, you will love it. It is a nation simulator. You run the economics, military, politics, and intelligence. FUN!

    NOTE: Always be prepared, you get a lot of wars.

  • #2
    I kinda feel it is disingenuous for you to post a link to a game that gains you points for references.

    This is spam in my eyes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Spam Spam.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good idea but it would be the same thing if I ha posted something about Gamesonly.org (an old dead forum I was apart of) and when you sign up to put my forum name as the referrer (giving me a bonus)

        Being more compassionate than the others-you most likely didn't know, however you might want to check the forum rules/FAQ.
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

        --Hávamál

        Comment


        • #5
          I looked at the home page. Blargh......

          Comment


          • #6
            "WARGAMES 2.0 is a completely ad-free, donation based, non-commercial text-based, multiplayer war simulation, played with tens of thousands of players on the web using your browser."

            Incredible, I thought I had traveled back to 1990

            Sorry I'll pass on this 'not the best game I have ever played".

            I'd rather get the guys together to play some Supremacy (board game that is) if I want to play a game of take over the world.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by les Brains View Post
              "WARGAMES 2.0 is a completely ad-free, donation based, non-commercial text-based, multiplayer war simulation, played with tens of thousands of players on the web using your browser."

              Incredible, I thought I had traveled back to 1990

              Sorry I'll pass on this 'not the best game I have ever played".

              I'd rather get the guys together to play some Supremacy (board game that is) if I want to play a game of take over the world.
              Donation based my arse-yeah...what...those donations give you extra military units or something? Or buy you more resources? Ha...
              "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

              --Hávamál

              Comment


              • #8
                I do play limited browser based games, but frown upon those that give you an ingame advantage using cash.

                There are a couple of games that I play, in which if you donate cash, you gain secondary benefits, which do not give you a direct advantage in the game. Some of the benefits include:
                a. uploading avatar images, logos, etc.
                b. lot more previous statistics revealed...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dbest View Post
                  I do play limited browser based games, but frown upon those that give you an ingame advantage using cash.

                  There are a couple of games that I play, in which if you donate cash, you gain secondary benefits, which do not give you a direct advantage in the game. Some of the benefits include:
                  a. uploading avatar images, logos, etc.
                  b. lot more previous statistics revealed...
                  That seems fair...games like Evony-all the good people probably spend $100 a month at least on Evony cents...because they have nothing better to do he he
                  "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

                  --Hávamál

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah, being a developer, I can understand that running the game takes away not only your time, but also your money, so there should be some way to recover some of it.

                    But there are countless of users who are willing to spend cash on online games.. So some developers make the most out of it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yeah it's crazy how much money some people spend on browser games.. but then you also spend money for other hobbies.. i don't however

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by greyhoen View Post
                        yeah it's crazy how much money some people spend on browser games.. but then you also spend money for other hobbies.. i don't however
                        On your last part-yeah, I spend money on hobby model stuff but I usually don't get kits more than 35-50 dollars...and the other stuff is generally cheap(er), and I don't buy a lot of that stuff anyways-I get stuff for gifts a lot
                        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

                        --Hávamál

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Some moderator please edit his link to have a different reference ID.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by greyhoen View Post
                            yeah it's crazy how much money some people spend on browser games.. but then you also spend money for other hobbies.. i don't however
                            i spend quite some money on music equipment (for my guitar & stuff), but that's something that lasts (at least that's my feeling)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by grace123
                              i found it interesting but quite interesting.
                              Cool but cool.
                              "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

                              --Hávamál

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X