Star Trek Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
    I know how you feel, and I'm in a Cruiser. It wasn't that bad after the first time I was chased by a Borg Cube (I was looking at him and he was looking at ME and it was brown trousers time).

We should shoot some stuff together.

Dr. S.
    Sure. Its always nice to have a cruiser along. It gives the borg something to chew on while I run away.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

You guys doing feds or Klingons.

Dashwildstar is my fed and wildstar is my klingon.

Comment

heh then there where 4.

One more and we can form the Bridge Chair Admiral fleet...

My User name is @Curii.
        Winnie says
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

I don't devote a lot of time to this game. It is fun, I enjoy it, and I will keep the account open. It is simply that most of my computer gaming time is still devoted to Warhammer Online, for a number of reasons.

However, in game I am playing a Fed character, as my 12 year old demanded to play the Klingons. I pathed in Science, and am at Lt. Commander 10. I use the same screen name as my primary character in Warhammer, so look for a science ship commanded by Yoldriana.

If you guys want to set up a date and time to get together and blast stuff, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
            I don't devote a lot of time to this game. It is fun, I enjoy it, and I will keep the account open. It is simply that most of my computer gaming time is still devoted to Warhammer Online, for a number of reasons.

However, in game I am playing a Fed character, as my 12 year old demanded to play the Klingons. I pathed in Science, and am at Lt. Commander 10. I use the same screen name as my primary character in Warhammer, so look for a science ship commanded by Yoldriana.

If you guys want to set up a date and time to get together and blast stuff, please let me know.
            You know to find someone on here you really need the @XXXX part of your title. as the first part only applies to your character.

Me and Doc S linked up the other day, and where smushing Terran Federation types.
            Winnie says

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

I did some testing on the STO test server last weekend and my reward in-game was this Borg-ified Tribble! He makes a noise like a 56k modem - and no I am not joking.

Anyway, each of my characters gets one, even my Klingon, who doesn't know what to make of it!

Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

So I went back to this game for a bit, and found that with the subsequent patch changes, it was fun again.
                Last edited by Martok; 22 May 10, 00:31.

Comment

I was on Trek BBS and read where this game has gone free to play. So I am patching now (I am off work tomorrow) just to look around and see what has changed.

Doubt I will put any money into the C-Store, as it is called. I liked this game, I just had trouble getting a handle on it.

Comment

Will probably be checking it out again as well, now that it's going F2P. I'm not expecting miracles, though.
                    "Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal

Comment

I have heard about this game a lot. I have to start playing it. I love star trek series, and this game sound awesome!

Comment

I downloaded the trial a long time ago, but never picked it up.
                        I think this thread may have re-opened it's chances

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X