X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hufflepuff44
    replied
    Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
    You can't really expect teenagers to have good taste in games?
    good one

Leave a comment:

• the_redstar_swl
    replied
    Originally posted by Hufflepuff44 View Post
    True, but the gameplay is still no that great, and it cant realy be called 'original.' Not trying to start an argument, but that's my view.
    You can't really expect teenagers to have good taste in games?
    Last edited by the_redstar_swl; 30 Sep 08, 17:18.

Leave a comment:

• Hufflepuff44
    replied
    Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
    Its a free game that can run on any computer with Java, Thus you've got a large market of teenage players.
    True, but the gameplay is still no that great, and it cant realy be called 'original.' Not trying to start an argument, but that's my view.

Leave a comment:

• the_redstar_swl
    replied
    Originally posted by Hufflepuff44 View Post
    Not very good I don't really see how it got to be such a big 'hit'...
    Its a free game that can run on any computer with Java, Thus you've got a large market of teenage players.

Leave a comment:

• AverageJohn
    replied
    I used to play this back when it had really crappy graphics. It was kind of fun cept i always got killed.

Leave a comment:

• Hufflepuff44
    replied
    Not very good I don't really see how it got to be such a big 'hit'...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hah guys I know how you feel my younger brother is completely addicted to runescape...

Leave a comment:

• Verinage
    replied
    I played for while then quit.

~JDB

Leave a comment:

• miniassassin
    replied
    played runescape when i was 9 2 months later i stopped >.<

Leave a comment:

• No_Nickname
    replied
    A friend asked me to help him out in that game by trading stuff from one of his accounts to another, and then he was like why don't you create an account, so I did. After 2 mins of playing it I quit and deleted my account. That is how much I hate the game.

Leave a comment:

• Jay217
    replied
    I used to play this game but the onlything that i found good about this and pretty much any MMO is the fact of the online chat. I enjoy talking to random people its they way i was raised. People give me a weird look when I just start talking to them about miscellanous(Spelling i always use the abreviation misc.) I just enjoy like the way my dad does and my grandfather.

Leave a comment:

• Conlin
    replied
    I am a member.
    But that game is just so slow paced and boring!
    The only time I feel happy is when I finished a quest, but the happiness slips away a second after.
    How in all of the ******* world am I supposed to find 4 different colored beads, which are held by those weak demon dawrfs!

Leave a comment:

• maian
    replied
    May Runescape burn for an eternity.

Terrible. It isn't even a game. All it is, is clicking. After taking a Java computer class I can see why and how this game was made for Java. Ugh. There is nothing enjoyable in this game.

This game being fun is only an illusion. The "fun" in it is the feelings you get from accomplishing the goals you set. To obtain the colorful pixel item you want. So you end up slaving in boring work over to obtain a near worthless result. Really that time can be spent achieving real results and bettering you life.

You can say that about any game. Yet in other games I never make a goal and work towards it. You can, but thats miserable.

You could play Runescape for the role playing aspect. Look I'm a knight or whatever. You can attempt to get the feel for being whatever it is you wish to be, but I don't see how Java can do that.

I often played Call of Duty online just to try and get the feeling I'm in WWII going through some Russian city. I'd tried to switch mindsets.

Or it can get my heart racing with the suspense as my mind reacts to the game, as a game, but my body as its reality. So I feel all the thrills of ducking cover from bullets and all the safety of my home.

Both Runescape fails miserably to get. Will it give you self confidence? Maybe. Because you may just feel good once you've achieved that. Then again I'm sure drug doing people say they feel good getting high too. Only in the end you realize it was a waste of your life.

Runescape is a waste. Next time you want to play Runescape. 1. Find a better game that can give you a roleplay feel or thrill. 2. Do something to better yourself. Whether mentally, spiritually, or physically.

I hope this helps change some people's decisions.

Leave a comment:

• the_redstar_swl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    started a topic Runscape:

Runscape:

http://www.runescape.com/

This is an internet game that is more or less interactive. You can wander around anywhere in the world of Rune Scape, opening doors, killing creatures you run into, building stuff, picking up stuff, selling, buying, and eating things. Walking into haunted mansions, hunting................ etc.

Besides the graphics it's a good game, comparable to the infamous WoW. If anyone plays it POST!

If anyone has questions about it, POST!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X