MUD players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUD players?

I used to be a fairly active MUD-er some years back, and am feeling some interest in playing yet again. I was wondering if anyone is active on any MUDs that they would recommend. I played on Dark & Shattered Lands and liked it then, but I'm not a huge fan of some of the changes they've implemented since (and in general, I'm not much of a Dragonlance guy).

Prefer the standard, generic high fantasy setting; no need to have options for crafting, shopkeeping, or any of that nonsense. I want a place where all the PCs are heroic adventurers, where RP is heavily encouraged, and PK is optional. Also prefer a large number of players. (I've played MUDs where there are only 1 or 2 other characters online at the same time, and it's less fun for me.)

If you have any idea what in the heck I'm talking about, then more power to you. Seems as though flashy graphics are all the rage these days... I respect those who are still true to the roots.
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

The Mud Connector
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Well, yes... I've known about that for quite a while.

Problem is, sometimes what gets listed there is not... quite... what the MUD is like in real life. (Or the information is old/outdated.) This is why I was hoping for a personal recommendation.
      "I am not an atomic playboy."
      Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X