X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
    We've already got two threads for this in the MMO forum, Don't ask me why FPS threads are in there...
    Simple: because they are not FPS. They are not labeled or being marketed as such. Yes, they may have the FPS viewpoint, but they are made for the MMO player.

example: Half-Life 2 is a FPS. Team Fortress 2 isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    This is coming from EA...apparently.

Leave a comment:

• LRB
    replied
    Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
    We've already got two threads for this in the MMO forum, Don't ask me why FPS threads are in there...

I haven't heard that tired-out "full of fail" crap in months, What dead corner of the internet did you drudge it up from? Are you going to be busting out "Epic Lulz" and "Longcat" next?

Well, Have fun getting your ass kicked by the 15 year olds who bought all the various game breaking items they'll have for sale once it launches.

Considering that streaming 500mb every time you play will be a problem, You will have to download it.

I didn't realize (I'd need to care to actually search ). But I had thought I had seen it mentioned before.

I'm not a kid red star, I merely quoted one of their odd sounding terms because it sounded fun.
    Don't assume I actually try to understand ALL of their weird babble
    What does "Epic Lulz" and "Longcat" mean in normal English?

This is the first time I have heard of this game. I don't normally play shooters though. I doubt I will be any good. And no, I don't doubt it will have to be a real product for it to actually work. Free usually = sucks.

I have a decent connection, but its the speed of the source that counts I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• the_redstar_swl
    replied

Originally posted by Paul Maud'dib View Post
    This game is as the kiddies say so full of win, it's painful
    I haven't heard that tired-out "full of fail" crap in months, What dead corner of the internet did you drudge it up from? Are you going to be busting out "Epic Lulz" and "Longcat" next?

I want to go and repeatedly shoot those damnable 15 year kids in the face, because I have all day too
    Well, Have fun getting your ass kicked by the 15 year olds who bought all the various game breaking items they'll have for sale once it launches.

Play for free, nothing to download, can it get any better?
    Considering that streaming 500mb every time you play will be a problem, You will have to download it.

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com...id=268&game=10
    Runs on a computer with specs as low as 1Ghz CPU, 512 MB Ram, 64 MB Video Card, 500 MB HDD Space

Leave a comment:

• LRB
    replied
    Done right, this game will totally OWN losers desperate enough to believe playing WWII Online and willing to pay for WWII Online at that, is a decent game.

This game is as the kiddies say so full of win, it's painful

I want this game available yesterday
    I want to go and repeatedly shoot those damnable 15 year kids in the face, because I have all day too

God, I laughed out loud and hard watching that. I sure hope this is real and not a gag though.
    Man, it will suck if it isn't real.

Play for free, nothing to download, can it get any better?

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    started a topic Best game trailer ever

Best game trailer ever

http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/video

And seems like a fresh change for all those FPS's...

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X