One for Doc: BF2142: First Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Doc: BF2142: First Strike

Yup what everyone has been waiting for, a mod that creates what Star Wars: Battlefront should be.

http://www.firststrikemod.com/
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

I think there is one for BF1942 as well.
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Yeah well that was essentially Battlefront even if it was a user created mod... The graphics are naturally better and size of the battles is much larger and expansive. I've heard from those that play it, that this is what SW:Battlefront should have been.

Last edited by BarcelonaBlom; 06 Oct 07, 10:30.
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
        Prawn heads
        by Karri
        How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
        Yesterday, 11:40
      • Jose50
        Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
        by Jose50
        Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
        Yesterday, 08:41
      • Von Richter
        Sagittarius Rising...
        by Von Richter
        Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
        Yesterday, 01:19
      Working...
      X