Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jayedub7423
    replied
    dude, that is freakin' funny as hell. and aint it true that you need to play everyday!!

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Learn 2 Play - Illegal Danish (Myndflame)

Catchy tune!

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    MC Raiders - Illegal Danish

Hehehe. Nerds. . .

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
    NO!

Why have you forsaken WAR!?
    Hey, I have forsaken nothing!

I check my application for the closed Beta daily!

*Cough*Nerd*Cough*

Leave a comment:

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
    Unfortunetly, yes, I do. After nearly a year away, the news of Warhammer Online's delay caused me to pick up WoW again.

Nerds! The lot of you!
    NO!

Why have you forsaken WAR!?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Unfortunetly, yes, I do. After nearly a year away, the news of Warhammer Online's delay caused me to pick up WoW again.

Nerds! The lot of you!

Leave a comment:

• medevac
    replied
    I started playing WOW in December 2004, one month after it came out. I have two accounts and still play all the time. I play on the Kilrogg server and I have a bunch of char.

70 priest
    70 warlock
    61 rogue
    61 warrior
    61 hunter
    43 fire mage
    39 frost mage

and a bunch of lower char. I play the horde. Have one ally char but it is only level 20. I don't like playing the ally. If you are on kilrogg, pm me and I will give you my char names.

Leave a comment:

• Geredis
    replied
    I just put up the news-piece on our site, soon as its accepted for viewing, I'll see what I can do about putting it up on the site itself somewhere instead of just a link.

EDIT:
    Apologies to everyone for derailing the topic like this.
    Last edited by Geredis; 30 May 07, 16:29. Reason: Short Apology

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    I'd be honored!

Leave a comment:

• Geredis
    replied
    Wonderful! You mind if I put up a link to it on the guild website/forums of the Crimson Knights (of Blackwater Raiders)?

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    Originally posted by Geredis View Post
    And I never saw that particular guide on RPing before, Jim. How'd you come across it?
    I write it. I also author an RP guide over at WoW WarCry.

Leave a comment:

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    I have vowed never to touch WoW... besides I'm waiting on WAR and there's room for only 1 MMO in my budget.

Leave a comment:

• Geredis
    replied
    I play, not that frequently but I do.

Blackwater Raiders mostly, I love the RP stuff. And I never saw that particular guide on RPing before, Jim. How'd you come across it? Not that I need it that much (but every bit of extra aid helps), but mainly to pass on to the folks on the server which do (which is sadly 80% for one nonly about 9 months old...)

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. I've seen thsi place before, come by somewhat regularly for Rorlins and Adeldia's stuff.

Leave a comment:

• sickpup
    replied
    I used to be pretty hardcore when it came to WoW. My main character is a mage. I've transferred to a few different servers over the years, mainly to keep up with friends from work.

I recently cancelled my subscription (after getting Burning Legions and hitting level 70)... I'll probably come back to the game once the weather turns nasty again.

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    This might be of interest to you..

RoleCraft

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X