Any World of Warcraft players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any World of Warcraft players?

I played WOW for about 2 years before I hung up my spurs about 5-6 months before Burning Crusade hit. Now I have felt the itch to play again & will purchasing Burning Crusade today. Just curious if we had any WOW addicts out there? If so, what servers? What class of characters are you playing? Alliance or Horde?
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Mantis, our very own Hero of ACG is running a WoW guild over there at Gamesquad (alhtough everyone knows he should concentrate on TOAW, the n00b ), you might wanna join them
    Last edited by Boonierat; 24 May 07, 12:24.

Comment

This might be of interest to you..

RoleCraft
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I used to be pretty hardcore when it came to WoW. My main character is a mage. I've transferred to a few different servers over the years, mainly to keep up with friends from work.

I recently cancelled my subscription (after getting Burning Legions and hitting level 70)... I'll probably come back to the game once the weather turns nasty again.
        Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

I play, not that frequently but I do.

Blackwater Raiders mostly, I love the RP stuff. And I never saw that particular guide on RPing before, Jim. How'd you come across it? Not that I need it that much (but every bit of extra aid helps), but mainly to pass on to the folks on the server which do (which is sadly 80% for one nonly about 9 months old...)

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. I've seen thsi place before, come by somewhat regularly for Rorlins and Adeldia's stuff.

Comment

I have vowed never to touch WoW... besides I'm waiting on WAR and there's room for only 1 MMO in my budget.
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Geredis View Post
              And I never saw that particular guide on RPing before, Jim. How'd you come across it?
              I write it. I also author an RP guide over at WoW WarCry.
              Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Wonderful! You mind if I put up a link to it on the guild website/forums of the Crimson Knights (of Blackwater Raiders)?

Comment

I'd be honored!
                  Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I just put up the news-piece on our site, soon as its accepted for viewing, I'll see what I can do about putting it up on the site itself somewhere instead of just a link.

EDIT:
                    Apologies to everyone for derailing the topic like this.
                    Last edited by Geredis; 30 May 07, 15:29. Reason: Short Apology

Comment

I started playing WOW in December 2004, one month after it came out. I have two accounts and still play all the time. I play on the Kilrogg server and I have a bunch of char.

70 priest
                      70 warlock
                      61 rogue
                      61 warrior
                      61 hunter
                      43 fire mage
                      39 frost mage

and a bunch of lower char. I play the horde. Have one ally char but it is only level 20. I don't like playing the ally. If you are on kilrogg, pm me and I will give you my char names.

Comment

Unfortunetly, yes, I do. After nearly a year away, the news of Warhammer Online's delay caused me to pick up WoW again.

Nerds! The lot of you!

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
                          Unfortunetly, yes, I do. After nearly a year away, the news of Warhammer Online's delay caused me to pick up WoW again.

Nerds! The lot of you!
                          NO!

Why have you forsaken WAR!?
                          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
                            NO!

Why have you forsaken WAR!?
                            Hey, I have forsaken nothing!

I check my application for the closed Beta daily!

*Cough*Nerd*Cough*

Comment

MC Raiders - Illegal Danish

Hehehe. Nerds. . .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X