• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls V

Elder Scrolls V Certain, Could Be an MMO

"Focus turning to Fallout 3 for the time being, however."

Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

they very well could release more elder scroll games, and i'm sure they would all rock. but, it does make sence that making an elder scrolls mmo would be the next step. heck, i quit playing WoW for a few months because oblivion had that mmo feel to it

but, doing a mmo is a big investment, so who knows. i do like that they focus on one game at a time generally, that should mean Fallout 3 will be good!

Comment

Personally I do not like the MMO's so I would be extremely disappointed to see them take the Elder Scrolls series in this direction.

There is a need for good Roleplaying Games which are not MMO.
      Not including console RPG's there are only about 4 ongoing ones now. Elder Scrolls (ok this is also avail on consoles but you know what I mean), Neverwinter Nights, Gothic, and looks like Fallout will eventually be back.

Comment

i dont disagree with you on that point, there are plenty of MMO's out there. there should be some decent rpg's coming out this year!

Comment

I will probably actually care about an MMO when they drop the ridiculously repetitive and boring game system they all have. With the penetration of high quality broadband and better computers hopefully they finally will in a few years...
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by jayedub7423 View Post
            <snip> heck, i quit playing WoW for a few months because oblivion had that mmo feel to it
            Yeah, I quit WoW too, but not for Oblivion (which I stopped playing after a month or so. . .)

I'm waiting for WARHAMMER ONLINE!

*cough*

Well that wasn't subtle, hey?

Comment

everyday before i check my email, i offer up a prayer to the Great Patron of MMO's in the hopes that it will be answered with a beta invite in my in box. one of these days it will be answered, muuuahahahaha !!

Comment

Originally posted by jayedub7423 View Post
                everyday before i check my email, i offer up a prayer to the Great Patron of MMO's in the hopes that it will be answered with a beta invite in my in box. one of these days it will be answered, muuuahahahaha !!
                Me too, man. Me too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X