Interested BF1942 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested BF1942 players

Alright people I am wondering if anybody wants to play some battlefield 1942 either today or tommorow. If you want you can leave your X-fire name and I'll add you to my friends list. I'll try to get some time on right now and I'll try to get some time tomorrow starting 12:00 central time in the states.

X-fire: acgnonickname
    BF1942: [5ACG] No_Nickname

Thanks
    No_Nickname
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

I don't play too much '42 these days and the time diff would be alot but ill see what i can do..... BTW do u have desert combat?

X-Fire: pinpoint99 (nicknames =DOW= LuKing99)
    In Game: =DOW= LuKing99
    "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
    - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Xfire: wolster2002
      BF2/BF1942: [5ACG] Wolster2002

I will have to load it on this PC, will do today!!
      Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by PiNpOiNt99 View Post
        I don't play too much '42 these days and the time diff would be alot but ill see what i can do..... BTW do u have desert combat?

X-Fire: pinpoint99 (nicknames =DOW= LuKing99)
        In Game: =DOW= LuKing99
        Sorry before I had broadband internet I didn't bother with downloading big mods because it took too long with dial-up.
        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Beirut
          by casanova
          A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
          Today, 23:35
        • AntiWarmanCake8
          Battlefields
          by AntiWarmanCake8
          One day in the far future I like to visit some Napoleonic battlefields. Does anyone have any ones they would share?

I would like to visit:...
          Today, 20:27
        • AntiWarmanCake8
          COVID-19
          by AntiWarmanCake8
          So I tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday but I had symptoms since last Thursday, probably got pneumonia in my left lung. Been resting at home, quarantined...
          Today, 20:22
        Working...
        X