Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had my first BF2142 knife-fight yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my first BF2142 knife-fight yesterday.

Location - Cerbere Landing, on a full 64-person server. carnage it was. This was a regular server, NOT a knife- only jobbie.

To start with, I want to stress that I have only one, ONE knife-kill to date. I suck, I really do.

Anyway, I was creeping around behind the Church (which by rights should be flat by now, the number of times it was pounded with orbital strikes). Anyway, I happened across this PAC dude lying on the floor killing my team-mates.

Logic dictated I should have wasted him with my rifle, but he was so tempting, I pulled out my blade and advanced toward him...

The bugger moved just as I tried to slash him, and he saw me. He instantly stood up... and pulled out his own knife!

It was so funny, we could each have just blown the other away in an instant, but we spent about a minute circling around each other, all macho-style, eyeing the other up, lunging, slashing, ducking and diving.

Until he stabbed me in the neck and I went down like a sack of potatoes.

Funny though.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

It's strange what a war will do to a man.
    "The State is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else."

Frederic Bastiat

Comment

not me

Last night was my first night playing BF2142 online ever. Besides the fact I was clueless as to what to do...other than kill the bad guys and capture points I really enjoyed it. Lack of grenades at this point is driving me nuts and not having the use of a grenade launcher is also bothersome....I know someday I will get them.
      I did get a few kills but i think it was 3-1 for deaths vs kills.
      I feel like a green recruit.
      Whats really funny is when guys start to follow you around on the field...when all I am doing is trying to recon the area for future battles.

I will be playing tonight...my name is weisleacg

CD
      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

I'll look out for you, we can cover each other's back.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Beirut
          by casanova
          A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
          Today, 23:35
        • AntiWarmanCake8
          Battlefields
          by AntiWarmanCake8
          One day in the far future I like to visit some Napoleonic battlefields. Does anyone have any ones they would share?

I would like to visit:...
          Today, 20:27
        • AntiWarmanCake8
          COVID-19
          by AntiWarmanCake8
          So I tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday but I had symptoms since last Thursday, probably got pneumonia in my left lung. Been resting at home, quarantined...
          Today, 20:22
        Working...
        X