Battlefield 1942?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1942?

Once I get my internet set up on January 6, I was wondering if anybody wants to play BF1942 online. If Dr.S wants to play he can choose the server and password because sadly enough I have never played online before.
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

ill play with ya but you'll need xfire first (im always on). its not to big a DL and also if you want some mods for it i could give you a list.
    "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
    - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Originally posted by PiNpOiNt99 View Post
      ill play with ya but you'll need xfire first (im always on). its not to big a DL and also if you want some mods for it i could give you a list.
      Do you know where I can get xfire.

Thanks

No_Nickname
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

I will have a game with you, still love BF1942!!
        Wolster

Comment

Download it at www.xfire.com

JIM
          If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
          RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

Do you guys have any specific maps that you would like to play?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X