BF2142 game tonight (thursday 16/11).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 game tonight (thursday 16/11).

For anyone who wants to form an ACG Squad, or just shoot the hell out of me and run away, laughing, we're going to be playing in about 90 minutes from the time of this posting. That's about 11PM my time.

I have set up a Teamspeak channel on public server TWO. Channel name is ACG, password is sinister.

I'm also on XFire, username doctorsinister.

Failing that, if you want to find me in a game, my soldier name is DoctorSinister - feel free to add me to your buddy list.

See you there?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Cannon Fodder HEAT reporting for duty. Maybe I've just played BF2 too much, but in this game a new player is really just a punching bag. Between the invisible guys knifing me, and snipers and heavy equipment blowing me around like a ragdoll - it is hard to get into the game.

The "assault" class lacks any real punch (why no grenade launcher? surely they have them in the future???). I think I would rather have my trusty AK101 than whatever weapon they give the Assault class in this game.

I also need to study the upgrade paths to see what options are the best to take.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
      Cannon Fodder HEAT reporting for duty. Maybe I've just played BF2 too much, but in this game a new player is really just a punching bag. Between the invisible guys knifing me, and snipers and heavy equipment blowing me around like a ragdoll - it is hard to get into the game.

The "assault" class lacks any real punch (why no grenade launcher? surely they have them in the future???). I think I would rather have my trusty AK101 than whatever weapon they give the Assault class in this game.

I also need to study the upgrade paths to see what options are the best to take.
      The grenade launcher is an upgrade. I'll admit though that the assault rifle is crap - one of the reasons I went down the path of Support Gunner - you can put out a hell of a lot of rounds accurately with the LMGs.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

is this like the 11th day of the 16th month, or is this some funky euro way of saying nov 16th?

sorry i missed the fun, i still need to buy the game anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by jayedub7423 View Post
          is this like the 11th day of the 16th month, or is this some funky euro way of saying nov 16th?

sorry i missed the fun, i still need to buy the game anyways.
          It's the British way of saying the date.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post

Dr. S.
            You should've said it's the correct way
            "When they get in trouble they send for the sonsabitches." - Admiral King

Comment

I actually think I like the Assault Rifle in this better (slightly) than any of BF2s. I mean the lack of the GL initially is a shame, but I feel like it's much more accurate.
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post

Dr. S.
                i know, i was just kidding .

Comment

I preordered the game and I got a code were I get a unique weapon right away. So whenever I get the game installed I will be on.
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by vyshka View Post
                    You should've said it's the correct way
                    Well said.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X