EA wipes all BF2142 stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA wipes all BF2142 stats?

It seems that all my hard work (!) in this game has been for nothing, there are currently no BF2142 stat's available for any players and the community seems up in arms about it.

Current theories are either a database error, or they've wiped the server to stomp out the stat's padders.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Panic over - all fixed now, but that was a panicky half hour.

LOL

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAH!

Ooops, sorry...I just never figured Dr. S to be a stat *****!

Comment

Normally - no...but after the "work" I've put in...this time I was ready to kill.

LOL

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

stats gone?

do you know where i can find the artical on this?

Comment

Originally posted by sdjohnnymac View Post
            do you know where i can find the artical on this?
            No, it was only a temporary issue, albeit one that caused some commotion atthe time. It was resolved in the end.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
              No, it was only a temporary issue, albeit one that caused some commotion atthe time. It was resolved in the end.

Dr. S.
              I was about say...

The same happened in BF2. Of course, they eventually resolved it.

Comment

They have started wiping some StatPadders however...

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                  They have started wiping some StatPadders however...

Dr. S.
                  I can't stand those buggers!

There is nothing like watching an engineer damage a vehicle, then run back and repair it. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X