BF2 Games - Open Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post

However, I have also noticed that many many players are still clueless about how to read the minimap - and I can't count the number of times players drive away from a flag that is being capped because they have their heads up their arse. Just part of the game I guess.
    i find it the most annoying ill be behind some1 then i look at the mini map and the flag behind us has gone white i tell the guy to follow me but they just keep running without even acknowledging me and i end up dieing and we lose the flag.
    I pride myself in all of the battlefield games on my tactical awareness and it shows as i get ALOT more points for capping flags than kills.

on another note i just come off my best BF1942 game i got 80 points about 50 kills and 20 odd deaths and i capped atleast 13 flags. mid way through that game the opposition had ALL the flags but with the help of a chewbacca we won 23-0.
    "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
    - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Come to BF2142 and see how real teamwork plays out...

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
        Come to BF2142 and see how real teamwork plays out...

Dr. S.
        no thanks i would rather not waste my money on a BF2 mod.

plus i'm not into sci-fi.
        "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
        - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

i have avoided being a commander, everyone hates you if you dont do things the way they like it. i rarely try squad leader cause i find it easier to just follow him instead of hoping that everyone will want to follow you.

i do like the kzn clan server, it seems to attract some good players who do tend to work as a team. i just jump in a squad with Heat and follow him around, we seem to do pretty well.

i've been thinking of turning on the in game voip so i can talk, might make things more fun!

Comment

I like being commander sometimes but i wouldnt like to do it all the time. I dont have a problem with people doing other things i give them orders and if they dont follow them they dont get supplies or a vehicle drop and it seems to work to as ive only lost once out of about 15-20 times of being commander.
            - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
              I drop cars on players who are far from any transport, even if they don't ask for it.
              Funny you say this. I've had quite a few buggys dropped on top of me as a sniper. It really doesn't do much to camouflage your position.... What do you think of snipers assigning themselves as squad leaders? This way I can call in arty and resupply.
              If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                Beirut
                by casanova
                A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
                Today, 23:35
              • AntiWarmanCake8
                Battlefields
                by AntiWarmanCake8
                One day in the far future I like to visit some Napoleonic battlefields. Does anyone have any ones they would share?

I would like to visit:...
                Today, 20:27
              • AntiWarmanCake8
                COVID-19
                by AntiWarmanCake8
                So I tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday but I had symptoms since last Thursday, probably got pneumonia in my left lung. Been resting at home, quarantined...
                Today, 20:22
              Working...
              X