No announcement yet.

BF2 Games - Open Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i'll look for you on xfire, hopefully i'm not busy and i can jump on with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jayedub7423 View Post
      well, i'll look for you on xfire, hopefully i'm not busy and i can jump on with you.
      LOL we need a better system. I didn't realize you had joined my game until you literally were standing in front of me.

Next time I looked for you, you were gone.
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
        LOL we need a better system. I didn't realize you had joined my game until you literally were standing in front of me.
        Sounds like we need our own (ACG) server, eh? I'll get Mr. Weider right on that.
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
          Sounds like we need our own (ACG) server, eh? I'll get Mr. Weider right on that.
          I would love to...but they are so expensive monthly as to be prohibitive for the casual gamer. The solution is to ping me on Xfire before joining up so I know you are coming.

I might also start to create a standard room in Teamspeak anytime I am out there playing - so everyone knows to join that. However, the in-game voice comms are not terrible either.

Comment

I would love to...but they are so expensive monthly as to be prohibitive for the casual gamer. The solution is to ping me on Xfire before joining up so I know you are coming.

I might also start to create a standard room in Teamspeak anytime I am out there playing - so everyone knows to join that. However, the in-game voice comms are not terrible either.
            Maybe we could have a donation account where the money goes to paying for the server.

Also I might jump on whenever I get my new graphics card which could be soon
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
              Maybe we could have a donation account where the money goes to paying for the server.

Also I might jump on whenever I get my new graphics card which could be soon
              In my experience with clans, this usually ends with one person shouldering the burden.

I was originally going to just buy one myself, but I couldn't find cheap enough to make it seem worthwhile.

In my opinion to be worth anything, a server needs to be at least 32 players (preferrably larger) and ranked. The lowest I could find I believe was $4/slot or so per month (and thus $128 a month).
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Next time I looked for you, you were gone.
                lol, sorry about that. i will make sure i send you a msg that i'm jumping in next time. i dont mind playing for a long time, but what has been happening is after some time, when there is a side change, i get stuck in a squad and i'm unable to leave the squad, highly annoying.

Comment

I had the same issue, I was unable to leave the squad I was in. Hopefully, EA will fix this bug sooner rather than later.
                  There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

I'll have to keep an eye out for the next time you guys do this. I used to play BF2 a lot with some friends, but the one who always organized us to get into the game got his CD Key banned so we all stopped playing together, which is the only real way to play a game.
                    And it's over the mountain and over the Main,
                    Through Gibralter, to France and Spain.
                    Pit a feather tae your bonnet, and a kilt aboon your knee,
                    Enlist my bonnie laddie and come awa with me.

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs View Post
                      Anyone up for a game this weekend? Tonight and tomarrow are the best for me. Pretty much anytime, I think.... I don't have a life
                      This weekend is good for me.
                      yeah!

Comment

Whoa Im connected, all these room lists. I see no ACG one.
                        yeah!

Comment

Ok, I think we need a MASSIVE list of all of our Xfire names. Add them on and try and coordinate regular times to play.
                          I say lets have ACG or (ACG) in our name somewhere. Not as a clan but to know that we are from ACG and want to play a tactical game.
                          yeah!

Comment

There is another thread in the FPS forum which has all our Xfire handles. We don't set up a room in Teamspeak unless we have a few people online in Xfire already.

Comment

Any of you playing BF2142 by chance? I've just bought it and I love working with a good squad!

Comment

Originally posted by Sand View Post
                                Any of you playing BF2142 by chance? I've just bought it and I love working with a good squad!
                                I persuaded HEAT to join me in a 2142 game the other night - I'd love to get a proper squad going though, in either game.

Dr. S.
                                Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X