BF2 Games - Open Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im feeling better

Im feeling better so count me in when the next game is on.

Chad
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

I was thinking of having some fun this late afternoon (evening in the UK - so Doc S. can play).
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
        I was thinking of having some fun this late afternoon (evening in the UK - so Doc S. can play).
        I'm free!

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Heat, when I talked to you last night on X-Fire, that game I was
          telling you about was: "Joint Operations-Typhoon Rising" and the
          expansion: "Joint Operations-Escalations" by NOVALOGIC. I think
          the playability is better than BF2 but I will play both. JO has the
          co-op feature that lets a human team play against an enemy AI.
          Sometimes this works out better if you don't have a large group
          of players for both sides....

JIM
          If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
          RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

We have 4 guys signed on for tonight at 6pm EST.

Myself
            Doc (for about an hour until it hits midnight in the UK)
            Overseer
            FAdmiral

Anyone else? We should be playing for a while tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
              Does the Support class have grenades? You could always re-up with extra ammo when you need it.

A class with ONLY grenades would be interesting...I would just hate to see what happens when you walk around the corner into an enemy at point blank!
              That's easy: I get one kill and one death, my ratio stays flat.
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer View Post
                That's easy: I get one kill and one death, my ratio stays flat.
                Well just stay away from me when that happens! I can see we'll need a lot of medics with you around.

Comment

TS (same as the other day)

62.146.116.194:10060

ACG BF2 = room
                  rubbish = pass

Comment

I guess i coulllllllld go buy it agaiiiiiiin (It dissapeared in the haze of moving out, kinda like 200 other cds/dvds ) Are you guys just playing stock bf2 or spec ops or the booster packs or what?

Comment

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for everyone to upgrade to BF2142...because...well...I'm too lazy to re-install BF2. In the mean time I'll continue to get my arse handed to me on a silver platter.

Comment

Originally posted by Archamus View Post
                        I guess i coulllllllld go buy it agaiiiiiiin (It dissapeared in the haze of moving out, kinda like 200 other cds/dvds ) Are you guys just playing stock bf2 or spec ops or the booster packs or what?
                        Stock BF2.

Comment

man, i wish i had read this thread before last nite, i would have jumped on the ts server. i would have played alot longer had that been the case, oh well. i get jump on around 800pst when i get home from work, so i may miss most of the action at times!

Comment

I would like to humbly apologise to Overseer for my complete inability to drive a Tank.

In retrospect, it was rash and foolhardy of me to attempt to drive over that ten-foot crest and down the thirty foot drop the other side, and I just hope the building we hit didn't sustain too much damage.

However, I would also say - no-one likes a backseat driver.

Dr. S.
                            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

The funny part about last night was all riding in that APC together - and I jumped out just before it blew up. I didn't see any particular threat, I just had a feeling that Doc was leading us into trouble.

It was still a lot of fun.

Comment

Hmm

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                                I would like to humbly apologise to Overseer for my complete inability to drive a Tank.

In retrospect, it was rash and foolhardy of me to attempt to drive over that ten-foot crest and down the thirty foot drop the other side, and I just hope the building we hit didn't sustain too much damage.

However, I would also say - no-one likes a backseat driver.

Dr. S.
                                Did you try and drive with one eye? That can get you in trouble.

Chad
                                "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X