No announcement yet.

bf2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike Booster Pack Brings Futuristic Close-Quarters Combat to PCs in March 2007
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I have this game and it is real fun.

Comment

All unlocks in BF2142 available to everyone
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
          REALLY?

Argh! Can't read that story yet as my Command Net won't allow access, I'll have to read it when I get back to my quarters... If they've unlocked everything that'll cause some issues with a lot of players as most unlocks take a LONG time to earn. Me, I'm not worried as I've got all the ones I really wanted and now I'm just going for rank.

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

This clarifies the story:

Greetings!

Be sure to login and join the battle this weekend! In an effort to let everyone preview all unlocks while playing in a ranked environment we will be granting all soldiers every one of the upgrades over the coming 4 days. Starting Friday and lasting until midnight PST Monday every soldier who logs in will be able to fight it out with every unlock in Battlefield 2142! Jump on and play alongside us during this free for all weekend.
            Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Thanks, that sounds really cool actually, I can finally try out a full Recon' kit.

Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Doh! Small print:

Only valid in the U.S.A.

Just kidding, Doctor!
                Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

i like battlefield 2 much more then 2142, though 2142 aint bad if you like futuristic combat....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X