Funny BF2 Movie (very short)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny BF2 Movie (very short)

I got a kick out of this short snippet, showing the gamey move called "Dolphin Diving." It's worth a look if you are a BF2 player.

http://www.fightforthefuture.us/stuff/dolphin.php
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Funny

Iv'e never seen anyone do that.

Cheating Ba#@$%#....
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

He's really developed his push-ups hasn't he?

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

That brought back so many hate-filled memories of my BF2 experience.
        Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

Comment

You don't see this anymore with the changes in 1.4. It's now a "classic."

I also believe you can put the Benny Hill theme to just about anything and it doubles its "funny factor."

Comment

How can you tell if someone is cheating? I used to play and shot poeple with the sniper rifle and the would never die! Also could never get a kill with a vehicle.
            Are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dano View Post
              How can you tell if someone is cheating? I used to play and shot poeple with the sniper rifle and the would never die! Also could never get a kill with a vehicle.
              The sniper rifle takes some effort to master. I have toyed around with it a bit, and it has always been hard for me to score kills consistently. YOu should start out as an Assault grunt...you'll have immediate results with the grenade launcher attachment.

Vehicles are easy - just run ppl over.

Comment

I am used to COD2 hit them with the sniper rifle any were and they die on one shot.
                Are we there yet?

Comment

Yakkity Sax makes anything funny!!!
                  The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Dano View Post
                    I am used to COD2 hit them with the sniper rifle any were and they die on one shot.
                    That is a source of frustration for many BF2 players, you would think that the Barret 50 would have no issues with killing someone. yet, you line someone up with the 50 cal and they take a hit and keep moving. Im sorry you hit someone with that gun and there will not be much remaining of that body part.

CD
                    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

I think it is a balance issue. If it was truly a one-shot, one-kill weapon then everyone would use it. You can still score a headshot for a kill, but you have to be proficient in the weapon. Actually the same could be said about all the weapons in this game. One shot from a combat shotgun at point blank would take most soldiers out of the action...but in this game you need to hit them multiple times. You have to think of it in terms of relative strengths of each class compared to the others - and not on a weapon by weapon basis. Only the knife is truly a one-shot, one-kill weapon.

I've found that it is much more effective to use the assault rifles in one-shot mode to ping away at snipers from a distance. Yes, you have to use 5 or 6 shots or more, but you don't have to reload and re-acquire your target - and most of the rifles have decent accuracy out to the visible limit of your view. The medics have an excellent scope/rifle for counter-sniping although their weapons have a disturbing lack of report when you shoot them LOL. I like the satisfying report from the AKs...

Comment

Dont forget about shock paddles, my favorite way to kill those pesky snipers.

Comment

the only time i go full auto now is if i expect some close quarters fighting, in which case it's spray and pray time.

i really liked how joint ops did the sniper rifles in that game, you really had to practice with them to be effective.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X