X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Strike

Just wondering wheather anyone plays
    CS.

I used to play a ton in CS 1.3 to 1.6, I stopped around when CS:S was getting close to release, and I could never get back into it.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Afraid there's just too many people running hacks on it nowadays. Shame too, as they ruined a great game.
      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Yea, got to where so many people were hacking the code on their servers to their own (clans) advantage, took the fun right out of it, stopped playing. I did find a rather nice alternative, though, and it's free! You'll need the Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory mod for this one, though.

True Combat Elite
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I used to play DOD 3.1, then CS (way before 1.6) then DOD 1.x(once it got assimilated by steam), then CS 1.6, then CS:S, then CS 1.6, then DOD 1.whatever they're on now, then reformated and never reinstalled steam.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X