BF2 Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Weekend?

Well soldiers, anyone out there willing to squad up and take on the world?
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Sure. I don't know if I could make it later tonight though. Tomarrow night would be best for me....I've got school work to do, but I could probably fit some BF2 in.

Need to download the updates....
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

School work is crushing me unfortunately. Hmmm, if we are going to start playing again I will need to reinstall the game. I have a quality headset now and Teamspeak so games could be quite interesting.
      There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

I may be on tonight briefly...but let's shoot for tomorrow night for a group (or a few of us) getting together.

Comment

If I remember, I'll reinstall it tomorrow...
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I've been having a lot of fun playing some of the other classes to try to catch up on some badges and ribbons. Perhaps a bit silly, but it at least forces you to try some new stuff. After becoming an expert as an Assault soldier I'm ready for different jobs.

I had an awesome time playing as a medic. There is a real art to staying alive while at the same time staying close enough to the action to revive and heal your teammates. At one point my team was bottled up across the river in Karkand and I ran up and down the line bringing people back to life and throwing med kits to the wounded for about 10 straight minutes while we held the crossing. It was a great experience, and whats more I found myself having a lot of respect for the other medics out there doing the same thing I was. I have to say this was something different than I had seen in a FPS game to date. Usually I am hyper aggressive on offense rather than laying low to help my mates.

Comment

Do you guys use TS2 or ventrilo for communications?
              If so, I would like the addy so I can hop on too....

JIM
              If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
              RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

I'm open for anything. I think last year we all connected to one of the public TS servers and that worked pretty well, but I am far from an expert in this area and I'm open to ideas.

As a last resort, we'll use the public TS server again.

I've confirmed that one of our old 5th Armchair Battalion soldiers (Curt) won't be able to make it anytime soon...so we need people to step up!

Comment

If you are interested in joining up tonight...look for me online around 7:30pm Mountain Time. My xfire name is siberianheat. Or, you can PM me for server details, email me (brian -at armchairgeneral com) or IM me (see my profile for ICQ or MSN).

Basically I'm looking for some easy squad fighting on Karkand, Jalalabad, or Sharqi. I don't have any of the expansions.

Comment

We did use a TS public server last time and it seemed to work fine.

Do we have a specific time in mind tonight?

EDIT: nvm....HEAT just posted answering my query.
                    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
                    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                    - Winston Churchill

Comment

http://www.goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=getstarted

Teamspeak server 3.

Room = ACG
                      password = rubbish

Comment

That's rubbish!

Sorry guys didn't get the game reinstalled today (and way too tired now). I promise I'll do it this weekend.
                        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Alright, but we're going to hold you to that!

Comment

Hello. I would like to join you if you dont mind. Homeworks been low this weekend, my games installed, I got a mic and Ive been wanting to see some tactical realism in BF2!
                            yeah!

Comment

Come on in! POst here if you have any problems.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X