BF2 Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry fellas

I would have loved to have played but during the week that is just a little to late of a start time. My alarm hits me at 3:30 Am. I am willing to go a round or two on the weekends.
    Let me know.

Chad
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
      password = rubbish
      Nice password.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Damn, sure wish I had it...
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

i played on one map with you guys the other night, my account name is MachineOfHate. i saw you were on xfire, so i thought i'd jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by jayedub7423
            i played on one map with you guys the other night, my account name is MachineOfHate. i saw you were on xfire, so i thought i'd jump in.
            I must have missed you. Sorry if you said something to us - once we were on voice, we didn't pay much attention to people typing in-game. We could have used you in our squad! Ok, we were more of a fire team than a squad...but still.

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Yo. I'm up for playing tomorrow afternoon if people are in.
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
                Yo. I'm up for playing tomorrow afternoon if people are in.
                I might be able to join in tomorrow....it would have to be after 4:00 PM pacific, though.
                Last edited by gobeavs; 16 Sep 06, 11:27.
                "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
                - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                - Winston Churchill

Comment

What

I would love to play play but there is a little thing called the NFL on all day.
                  Sunday mornings are good and so is Saturday night....unless I am playing Company of heroes.

Chad
                  "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Well, I'll probably be jumping back into the BF2 fray from 1pm-ish EST until 7pm or so EST... Not sure about outside that window though.
                    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Is everyone using the most recent BF2 patch?

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
                        http://www.goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=getstarted

Teamspeak server 3.

Room = ACG
                        password = rubbish
                        SH, sent you a buddy hook-up on XFire but have no response as of yet.
                        My user name is "FAdmiral" but my nickname is "Stryker9"
                        I went to TS2 and checked out the public servers but saw no signs of
                        ACG on their server 3. It would be much easier if we could hook up on
                        XFire first and then get onto TS2 to get into the game....

JIM
                        If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
                        RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by FAdmiral
                          SH, sent you a buddy hook-up on XFire but have no response as of yet.
                          My user name is "FAdmiral" but my nickname is "Stryker9"
                          I went to TS2 and checked out the public servers but saw no signs of
                          ACG on their server 3. It would be much easier if we could hook up on
                          XFire first and then get onto TS2 to get into the game....

JIM
                          Just got it. You are on my list now!

There is no TS server running because there is nobody playing. Everyone who is interested in linking up should at a minimum be using Xfire, then we can coordinate further.
                          Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I'm installed and patched, but I'll be out and busy all day today. All set for tomorrow though.

Comment

Update:

I should be firing the game up around 2pm EST.

Comment

I'm downloading TeamSpeak now, I'll set up a room with the same details, server 3, name: acg, pw: rubbish

Also I'm on xfire, username overseer0s

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X