BF2142 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Screens

Some new screens released. Some really cool looking battle scenes.

Screens

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

nice!

Comment

As I said to Brian in a conversation, while I've only spent maybe 10 minutes in gameplay so far... I feel like it's just a BF2 mod...
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I just can't get excited about BF in the future.

It seems wrong.
        "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
        - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
        - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm participating in the beta now -

Comment

Beta players: impressions?
            "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
            - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
            - Winston Churchill

Comment

Like a lot of the community is saying: it feels like a mod. I don't really care for the map, however the new gamemode is a refreshing change. I think the greatest aspect of 2142 is the way it almost forces teamplay to be successful. If it does only this then I will consider it a success. WIll I buy it, probably so.
              Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

*yawn* nothing new, yet.

Comment

I got a little more into it today, but not much. The titan gameplay mode is somewhat interesting. In my first game as commander I managed to motivate my team into a last second win...
                  “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

It pretty much IS a mod, isn't it? I mean how long ago was BF2 released?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                      Berlin.1945
                      by casanova
                      The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                      Yesterday, 23:41
                    • casanova
                      AW 169M
                      by casanova
                      The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                      Yesterday, 23:26
                    • JBark
                      What changed?
                      by JBark
                      There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                      Yesterday, 18:54
                    Working...
                    X