Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDT.Conc
    replied
    I've done all the betas of Warrock and still play it, good game highy reccommended

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    K2 NETWORK ANNOUNCES FIRST-EVER OFFICIAL WAR ROCK™ WORLDWIDE TOURNAMENT

K2 Network Invites Clan Members to Participate in International Championship Culminating in South Korea

IRVINE, Calif. – (July 18, 2007) – K2 Network, Inc. (www.k2network.net), an online game publisher, today invited clans to sign-up for the first-ever War Rock World Championship. Designed to appeal to new recruits as well as veterans of online FPS games, War Rock is a tactical online first-person shooter available via K2 Network’s Free2Play™ model.

The Game & Game World Championship (GNGWC) will take place over three shortened seasons, with two five-member regional champion clans from the European Union and North America being flown out to Seoul, South Korea in early December to compete against Japan and Korea in the GNG World Championship Final. To register, clans should sign-up at www.warrock.net before July 20th.

War Rock will also be featured at the Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany this August. At the show, players can enter a mini tournament to win great prizes.

“The time has come for the Clan Wars to begin!,” said Producer Matt Norton, “We are very excited that not only are we embarking on War Rock’s first-ever clan tournament, but it is an international effort. War Rock clans the world over will be able to fight it out to become crowned the ultimate champions of War Rock.”

War Rock is one of six games that make up the GNGWC 2007. The GNGWC, in its second season, is a global effort led by the Korean Ministry of Information and Communication, (KIPA). Tournaments are held online globally, followed by regional finals taking place in historic cities around the world, Leipzig (Germany), Vietnam, (Southeast Asia), Tokyo, (Japan) and Seoul (Korea).

The winners of the Regional Finals win a trip to Korea, the hub of online gaming, to represent their team and play in the grand finals on December 1, 2007. The winners will be honored by GNGWC as the world's best gamers! For more information on GNGWC visit http://www.gngwc.com/en/main.php.
    War Rock was created by South Korean developer Dream Execution Technology Co., Ltd., a development studio that focuses on game engine and online game development

Leave a comment:

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    Current issue of PC GAmer has the whole game on their Demo DVD!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    War RockTM Invades Battlefields Throughout Europe And North America

K2 Network's Online Tactical Shooter Now Available

IRVINE, Calif. – (February 8, 2007) – K2 Network, Inc. (www.k2network.net), an online game publisher, today announced that its online first-person shooter PC title, War Rock, is now available as a commercial download from www.warrock.net. Designed to appeal to new recruits as well as veterans of online FPS games, War Rock is available via K2 Network’s Free2Play™ model, as well as a premium edition which is now available from retailers.

“Gamers now have the opportunity to experience the intensity of modern day warfare through the online battlegrounds of War Rock,” commented Producer Matt Norton, “We look forward to building the War Rock community with tournaments and new content that will make War Rock one of the premier gaming destinations online”.

War Rock is an online, military, tactical, first-person-shooter featuring state of the art weapons, team or solo based play and unbelievable missions and maps. With five different character classes to master, gamers can play individually or in a team. Players can participate in three modes of gameplay including Close Quarters Combat, Urban Ops and Battlegroup. War Rock will be available to play via K2 Network’s Free2Play™ model. Players will also have the choice of signing up for one of War Rock’s premium bronze, silver or gold online subscription packages ($5.95, $9.95 and $14.95 respectively). All premium accounts include priority login, extra Dinar (in-game currency), new maps and weapons, a fifth weapon slot, exciting new battle modes and extended online stats that will enhance the War Rock experience. For more information on the specific packages, visit www.warrock.net.

The boxed edition of War Rock, published by Elephant Entertainment LLC, now available at retail outlets throughout the UK and North America, (and shortly thereafter in localized versions throughout Europe) includes a manual, full-color map book and limited edition War Rock dog tags. For the first two months of play, gamers will be given Gold Premium membership which includes an unlockable fifth weapon slot, a unique weapon, access to new maps and game play modes, weaponry, armor and new in-game items. Players will also have access to an unprecedented level of community support with full clan membership, tournament system access and priority login and customer support. War Rock is rated 16+ by PEGI.
    War Rock was created by South Korean developer Dream Execution Technology Co., Ltd., a development studio that focuses on game engine and online game development

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    GetRight Download Manager

Try this app out, it may help. I think CNET also has their own download manager which should be used to download anything from their site.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    Originally posted by sunoco View Post
    would you post a link? I havnt found any other sites with the game.
    Oh, sorry - when you said it only worked at download.com I thought you meant you had tried it at other sites.

It does look like download.com is the only spot that has it....what browser are you using? If you are using IE, you might try downloading with Firefox or Opera - I think both of those allow you to resume downloads and in general have better download managers.

Leave a comment:

• sunoco
    replied
    would you post a link? I havnt found any other sites with the game.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    Originally posted by sunoco View Post
    can anyone help me? I try to downlaod it from downlaod.com and it wont do it. i always screws up at around 70 %.(it vaires) this only happens with downlaods at downlaod.com. Is there anything i can do?
    If it only happens at download.com, why don't you just download it from somewhere else?

Leave a comment:

• sunoco
    replied
    can anyone help me? I try to downlaod it from downlaod.com and it wont do it. i always screws up at around 70 %.(it vaires) this only happens with downlaods at downlaod.com. Is there anything i can do?

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    replied
    Fun game! At least what I've played so far. Been battling on some Mission maps mostly, not yet tried any vehicles. Nice range of small to large maps.

Leave a comment:

• DevilDawg
    replied
    I played the Beta version of that game, it was pretty nice, but a bit too arcade-ish for me.

Although it was fun to be the medic and get headshots with the MP5.
    Last edited by DevilDawg; 16 Aug 06, 16:22.

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    started a topic War Rock

War Rock

"War Rock is a Free2Play™ tactical first person shooter (FPS) where players have the option to purchase access to a wide variety of gameplay enhancing items and services – or play the game as it is without ever paying a dime."

War Rock

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X