Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Ship"

This sounds... interesting. I think.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

And its about:

1. Navy
    2. Pleasure ships
    3. Fedex
    4. UPS
    5 US Postal Sysytem

??????

JIM
    If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
    RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
      This sounds... interesting. I think.
      if "interesting" is a euphemism for "crap" then yes, I agree.
      Now listening too;
      - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Sounds like a seasick version of the murder mystery dinner theaters.
        "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - attributed to Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by TripodViking
          Sounds like a seasick version of the murder mystery dinner theaters.
          This game sounds like how I will be using my free time for the rest of my all powerful life.
          yeah!

Comment

An FPS hide-and-seek aboard a ship...Clancy already did that in one of his earliest anti-terrrorist RAINBOW series. And years ago, there was another mysetry FPS out that required you to find a bomb hidden aboard the TITANIC before the timer went off and sank the ship.

I think I'll keep my money until something better comes along.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan
              An FPS hide-and-seek aboard a ship...Clancy already did that in one of his earliest anti-terrrorist RAINBOW series. And years ago, there was another mysetry FPS out that required you to find a bomb hidden aboard the TITANIC before the timer went off and sank the ship.

I think I'll keep my money until something better comes along.
              Ah, but it has some elements of "The Sims", too. Your player will die without eating, going to the bathroom, etc - so there will be moments where your player isn't on-gaurd and an assailant can get you. The premise of the game sounds interesting to me - and it is only $20.
              "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
              - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
              - Winston Churchill

Comment

I played it for about 20 minutes the other day. It almost looks like it's the HL1 engine..
                “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
                  I played it for about 20 minutes the other day. It almost looks like it's the HL1 engine..
                  I played it in the HL1 engine, the first time it came out.... that experience garunteed that I will never ever pay for it in source.

Comment

Arch and Overseer - is it that bad? I read a good review of it from Gamespot...almost tempted me to buy it (if steam worked for me).
                    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
                    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                    - Winston Churchill

Comment

I enjoy it, but it's definetly not for everyone.

Most fun is when you can play LAN with some people you know.

But that 20's music is annoying as fudge!

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay
                        I enjoy it, but it's definetly not for everyone.

Most fun is when you can play LAN with some people you know.

But that 20's music is annoying as fudge!
                        I havn't played it for source, but I definately know what you mean about the LAN comment from the HL1 version. Maybe then it would be fun, online it was totally pointless - as are most games with complex objectives

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X