MMORPG Eve-Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMORPG Eve-Online

Does anyone else here play this wonderful game? It's not a very big MMORPG compared to WoW but it's probably the best game out there. It's a space based PVP game that really kicks some butt. Plus it's also an empire building/trading/economic game. The graphics are top-notch too. I've been playing it now for almost 3 years and am still amazed by all that there is to the game.
    "The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time." Abraham Lincoln

I keep thinking about giving the free trial a chance, because it's the only MMORPG with a premise that interests me really, but at the moment I probably won't be giving it a go. No budget for yet another monthly bill.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Give it a try. Remember the word free? Plus, if you do subscribe you will never have to pay for an expansion. They are also free. If nothing else go to their website www.eve-online.com and look at some of their trailers.
      "The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Tredegar
        Give it a try. Remember the word free? Plus, if you do subscribe you will never have to pay for an expansion. They are also free. If nothing else go to their website www.eve-online.com and look at some of their trailers.
        Well, I want to wait until I free up the budget in case it's actually the first MMORPG that I actaully want to keep paying for!
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I tried this one out... I really like it... its a good one...

Especially after I read PC Gamer's article of how this mercenary group was hired to infiltrate their hiree's opponent at all levels and bring her company down, and they did it... From her "Right Hand" down to the lowliest pilot they infiltrated all over and tore her company apart and killed her character permanently... Thats the kind of in depth world action I want...
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

i've played a few days once of a free trial, and i really like it. i did like earth & beyond in it's short run, but eve is way cooler.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X