No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the infantry units are going to be heavily overpowered by the mech's and other vehicle units. However, the mech combat looks great!
    "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Why don't they try to make a WW1 style BF?
      PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

This game looks like it will either be great or very bad. It will be cool to have all the mechs and high tech weaponry.

Comment

IMO they ripped off the gun platform from the Tau.

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl
            IMO they ripped off the gun platform from the Tau.
            And the Tau ripped off anime, especially Appleseed.
            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

The Battlefield games are my favorite and I have all of them but I haven't been able to get BF2 to work because of a video card problem. Now back to BF2124: The weapons look awesome but the vehicles that I like best are the aircraft. Are there going to be any aircraft in Battlefield 2124 because if there is then I am so going to buy it.

Hey PvtJohnson they have WWI mods out there for BF1942 so the best way to find one is to look on sites that host them

Ex: www.filefront.com
              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X