Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpt. Bonez
    replied
    Hey guys, i got my nVidia 6800 GS today and I'm buying BF2 off of a friend tomorrow. I wanna get in this action! When's the next get-together?

Leave a comment:

• jayedub7423
    replied
    curious, what is the 5th ACG?

Leave a comment:

• Siberian HEAT
    replied
    Originally posted by Napoleon
    Yes, it was a most excellent game. However, I had some real lag issues after a while. I seem to lag really badly on anything larger than a 32 player game.
    I never was really able to play anything bigger than 32 player maps without serious lag issues. On the few maps I did manage to play, I felt like there was just too much chaos with 64 players. 16v16 seemed to be the sweet spot, especially if you had about 3 active squads per side.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Yes, it was a most excellent game. However, I had some real lag issues after a while. I seem to lag really badly on anything larger than a 32 player game.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    Nap and I had a good time tonight. We found another player with voice communication and a sense of tactics so we formed a squad and played for about an hour and a half. We really need to set up a time when we can all get together.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Hello, anyone going to play? I am on X-Fire.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Just got Teamspeak. So, who can make it tonight, starting after 6:00 PM EST?

Leave a comment:

• Gorque
    replied
    Originally posted by gobeavs
    Nope, although playing on Gorque's server was pretty fun. Not many people but quality players.

I'm glad to hear that you had fun! I had a dinner party to attend last night. Hopefully I can get on tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Ok, I will try and be on tommorow night. I think we should aim for sometime after 6:00 EST, people can come and go as they please, break for dinner, etc. At least we got something today, its too bad we can't change our names, when I first registered I was forced to use one of my old accounts from Gamespy that doesn't have the [ACG] tag.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    Originally posted by Napoleon
    Gobeavs, unfortunately I was only able to play for those two hours this afternoon. I am currently on a computer that does not have BF2. Did anyone else make it?
    Nope, although playing on Gorque's server was pretty fun. Not many people but quality players.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Gobeavs, unfortunately I was only able to play for those two hours this afternoon. I am currently on a computer that does not have BF2. Did anyone else make it?

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    Currently on Gorque's server...contact me on xfire if we still want to salvage something.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    I'm on xfire and in the ACG channel of voice.teamspeak.org:10050 ......

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    Should we use Teamspeak? We can just set up a channel in the public server.

And if we are all on TS, it should make it easier to coordinate server changes and whatnot.

EDIT: linky
    Last edited by gobeavs; 11 Mar 06, 20:05.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Managed to get in two hours with gobeavs today. The game didn't start out that well, he came right up behind me and I whipped around and emptied a clip into him. Luckily, I was a medic and promptly revived him. Gobeavs ended up with a much higher score than I did. After several months out of action I am quite terrible at the game. I will try and get some more hours in tommorow evening.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Berlin.1945
    by casanova
    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
    Yesterday, 23:41
  • casanova
    AW 169M
    by casanova
    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
    Yesterday, 23:26
  • JBark
    What changed?
    by JBark
    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
    Yesterday, 18:54
Working...
X