No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2 Scrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gobeavs, unfortunately I was only able to play for those two hours this afternoon. I am currently on a computer that does not have BF2. Did anyone else make it?
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon
      Gobeavs, unfortunately I was only able to play for those two hours this afternoon. I am currently on a computer that does not have BF2. Did anyone else make it?
      Nope, although playing on Gorque's server was pretty fun. Not many people but quality players.
      "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
      - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
      - Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok, I will try and be on tommorow night. I think we should aim for sometime after 6:00 EST, people can come and go as they please, break for dinner, etc. At least we got something today, its too bad we can't change our names, when I first registered I was forced to use one of my old accounts from Gamespy that doesn't have the [ACG] tag.
        There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
          Nope, although playing on Gorque's server was pretty fun. Not many people but quality players.

I'm glad to hear that you had fun! I had a dinner party to attend last night. Hopefully I can get on tonight.

Comment

Just got Teamspeak. So, who can make it tonight, starting after 6:00 PM EST?

Comment

Hello, anyone going to play? I am on X-Fire.

Comment

Nap and I had a good time tonight. We found another player with voice communication and a sense of tactics so we formed a squad and played for about an hour and a half. We really need to set up a time when we can all get together.
                "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
                - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes, it was a most excellent game. However, I had some real lag issues after a while. I seem to lag really badly on anything larger than a 32 player game.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon
                    Yes, it was a most excellent game. However, I had some real lag issues after a while. I seem to lag really badly on anything larger than a 32 player game.
                    I never was really able to play anything bigger than 32 player maps without serious lag issues. On the few maps I did manage to play, I felt like there was just too much chaos with 64 players. 16v16 seemed to be the sweet spot, especially if you had about 3 active squads per side.
                    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

curious, what is the 5th ACG?

Comment

Hey guys, i got my nVidia 6800 GS today and I'm buying BF2 off of a friend tomorrow. I wanna get in this action! When's the next get-together?
                        "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X